Why is my website not getting more sales?

longhairforme
Tourist
5 0 0

I have been on Shopify for 8 months. Our Shopify store has only generated about a single sale a month, with Pinterest Advertisements driving about 50-60 people to the website a day. We’ve redone the website using the pipeline theme to give it a more modern feel and for the most part we get an add to cart to 2 maybe a checkout but no sales. 

I am looking for any feedback to improve this conversation rate, based on previous advice we have commissioned a graphic designer who is currently redesigning a logo for us. Thank you in advance: https://www.longhairdontcarebeauty.com/products/hair-gummy-vitamins 

0 Likes

Hey @longhairforme,

Sorry to hear, that has to be discouraging.

Based on the information you've provided (Pinterest ads and not getting sales), my guess is either not reaching your target audience or you are reaching them but they cannot check out. As I mentioned in my previous review of your store, the option to ship to Canada is there but when you check out it says it's not available. If you get an influx of traffic from Pinterest from people that want to buy, are they able to? I'm not sure if it's just Canada or if the shipping is an issue for other places as well but it's something to look into. 

longjhair-shipping.png

If Pinterest isn't doing well for you, I'd recommend switching it up and trying something new. TikTok is a newer platform so you can reach more people and grow faster there than you could say Instagram or Facebook. You may want to consider pairing up with an influencer to try your product and mention it. Alternatively, you could do videos yourself - ie. daily videos of hairstyles on long hair - insert a quick clip of the model taking a vitamin or doing a quick 5 second clip of the product somewhere within the video.  

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes

Dear @longhairforme 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Go for FB Ads and do remarketing or retargeting
  • Improve product page speed for mobile 

longhairspeed.png

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Also add where the product can be shipped and target that particular country or location
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2375 140 426

Hello @longhairforme, I hope you are doing well! Your store looks good! You have done a great job! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- I would recommend you add an engaging video of the product on the homepage to grab visitors' attention and engage.

- Add a favicon.

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Crowntemmy010
10 0 0

HI, @longhairforme I read the comments of people who stated the things that are wrong in your store and I was having the same issue as you when I started some months ago but I met this guy that helped me with everything and now my store is converting 80% of every visitors coming into my store so you can also reach out to him and explain your issues...thanks, I hope this helps.

0 Likes
longhairforme
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you so much for your feedback, your previous feedback had a great impact on the steps we took to improve our website and we are very grateful. It is disappointing to have put in so much work and see minimal returns. We are trying to fix the Canada checkout issue although I have been able to see it does not occur with addresses in the United States. As far as retargeting and new ad platforms its tough we invested a considerable amount of money in pinterest. Do you believe that Tik Tok could have any kind of short term impact? 

0 Likes