Why is no one buying from my store

hona0002
7 0 0

Was wondering if you can take a look at my store and give me some feedback please www.jhonarvar-arts.com

0 Likes
hona0002
7 0 0

Was wondering if i can have people view my shop www.jhonarvar-arts.com and give me some feedback please. 

Thanks, 

0 Likes
boxingcentral
Excursionist
70 0 17

link dont work

0 Likes
hona0002
7 0 0

thats weird, thats my link to my site www.jhonarvar-arts.com

0 Likes
boxingcentral
Excursionist
70 0 17

works now checking it out!

0 Likes
boxingcentral
Excursionist
70 0 17

easy to navigate. maybe make the logo more visible. I genuinely like it. looks real good my friend. goodluck with your business

0 Likes
hona0002
7 0 0

Thanks man, ill make 1 more change and let me know if thats better. appreciate your help 

0 Likes
gavinw
Excursionist
20 2 4

Hellooo

So far it looks good my guy. it is easy to navigate and pretty straightforward. maybe you can also try using marketing strategies to invite more customers in to your site.

Hope that this helps. good luck on your business!

0 Likes
Charanreddy
1 0 0

Yes buddy your Right https://svdcmbnr.com/

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
836 107 273

Hey @hona0002,

Congratulations on launching your store! Sorry to hear you haven't had sales yet. I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

jhona-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs (we recommend using this type of text in your banner). Instead of using your logo, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

PRODUCT PHOTOS
I feel like there is a disconnect between your product and the product photos. I look at your artwork, your logo, at you and then I see these product mock ups and it just looks disconnected to me. I would recommend replacing the product photos with something that would appeal to your target audience. Your artwork is amazing, it could look great anywhere but I feel a different setup would do your art more justice.

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

NAVIGATION
You have the link  "All products" over to the left-hand side. I think a lot of people are going to miss your link which means they may only see what you have on the homepage. I would recommend putting in a few links that lead to different types ie. Canvas, sale & etc. and making those links more obvious.

POLICIES
You need to add in your shipping policy, return policy, privacy and terms of service. Shopify has made this extremely easy, you can add them with a click of a button (except for shipping policy because it will vary depending on the store). After they are auto generated you can take a read through each one and adjust them as needed. Here is a video showing how to add them:

SEO
One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience ((high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you  reach your intended audience organically. You have product names such as “Endless” and “Paradise”, the issue here is that a person trying to find your type of products in Google is not going to know to type “Endless” or “Paradise" into the search bar. You want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. I know SEO is no small task but it’s going to make a big impact. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here: 

SOCIAL MEDIA
On the same note as SEO, I just wanted to insert a quick comment that I think you are doing the right thing by doing TikTok/YouTube - this is excellent. For YouTube, SEO is going to play a massive part in your success. Your video titles "Devotion" and "Lost but Not Forgotten" - same thing - no one can find you using these titles. 

SALES CHANNELS
I’d recommend utilizing Shopify’s sales channels for your social media pages. This is going to allow you to tag products that you post on your social media and then have that tag lead to your store. Here is how to implement it for Facebook and Instagram.

REVIEWS
I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. We did a video showing a free review app you can use and how to set it up:

SHIPPING
The apartment/suite field is currently set as required, I would change this as it doesn't apply to everyone.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes