Why is no one buying from my store?

3 0 1

I get traffic of approximately 100 people a day at some times. Would someone please give me feedback on what to to improve in my store. https://kneeorthos.com/

1 Like

What niche are you in ? 

Hi @Jagman 

Looking over your store I noticed your website logo and URL don't match up and you're selling braces and ice scrapers ? Here are few suggestions to improve your website. 

Home Page: I'd flow this better 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List 
  • Testimonials 
  • Something Interesting 
  • Popular Products 
  • Maybe Instagram feed if you have good images 

Product Page: Few things to think about 

• No reviews is displaying but you have reviews >? 
  • Structure product description little better 
  • Sticky Add To Car Bar 
  • Product Tabs 
  • Similar Products that relate to the product page 

Overall great job on the product descriptions. I love how much effort you but in. I'll also email you something that should really help in the next couple of minutes. 

Keep up the good work

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes

Dear Jagman,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile (50/100 now)

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. You have missed lots of features in Product page (https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/product-page)

4. Optimize your store for Search engine

5. Add policies pages

There are other areas you need to work

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes

Hi Jagman! Maggie, Shopify Partner here :)

If you already have plenty of traffic but no sales, I’d also recommend looking into the sources of traffic. If your visitors are not actively searching to buy the knee care product, than they won’t convert. I recommend adding Google Analytics to your website - it will track where your visitors are coming from and which sources send you the traffic that converts once you start getting sales]. You will then be able to focus only on the sources that convert and promote there, which will help you boost your revenue and save money. 

Hope it helps.

Looking for more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Partner | Ecommerce expert

Rock Paper Copy  

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

0 Likes
Astronaut
749 46 171

Hey Kneeorthos,
It seems you have worked quite a lot, as the store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at it place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. Favicon is missing.

2. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

3. Add some social links for better connectivity.
  4. You should add terms and condition and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content. 
  5. Also, You have around 4 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty  https://kneeorthos.com/search?q= Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  6. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0

Hello,

had a quick look and noticed you have only 4 items on sale in your shop. That's very limitative, i'll advise adding more products offer..

Antonello

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 51

Hey @Jagman ,

The reason of getting no purchase is that your store is lacking engagement. The homepage doesn't look interactive enough. You should add slider images in above the fold of the homepage with a call to action button on it. You should start using a loyalty program and a referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more. 

Add web push notifications to retarget your customers without getting email addresses even when they are not on your store. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. It will increase the engagement on your store and will capture visitors and convert them into paying customers. This will help you to increase the conversion and retention rate. To know more about how you can implement this. Feel free to ask.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
488 25 99

Hi @Jagman 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

Did you think about adding an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

You might consider adding social media links. Adding social media for your store can help people realize that they are dealing with a real person and organization and not just some faceless store

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

After looking I couldn't find a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

After looking I couldn't find reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes