I am new to shopify and have started running my 1st set of ads, but havent been able to covert any buyers yet. I have a decent CTR on my ads ~2-3%, but they seem to go to my site and not make any purchases.
Any and all help for a noobie would be greatly appreciated!
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
I've just looked around your store and I would like to provide some recommendations for your store, mostly about the design
1. The Cart page
I will go to the Cart page first, where the customers will make a purchase here.
- Display only the statistic logos of the third party payment on the Cart page
You should need to show the logo to make customers less confused when they are in the cart page. They have to do many activities here.
By displaying logo, this can help to decrease the higher risk of abandoning customer's purchase.
Let make all of them work on the Checkout page.
- You can check this guide to know more how to personalize the Cart page
2, The Product Listing on the Collection page
- Providing only 2 information for the product list is not enough to encourage customers want to buy or view your products.
You can provide more information like the color/ size by adding radio button variant.
- Use the Load More button instead of using the Pagination
It takes more time when customers switch between 2 pages. You can use the Load more button so customers can view all your products in 1 page and it is easier for them to compare between different products.
- Have a secondary hover image on each product. Having the secondary hover image will let customers have more information. For example, the secondary hover images can be the products used in the real life.
3, Add more information/ sections for your homepage
- You can add the customer's reviews on your home page as the slideshow or under each product
- Adding social media can attract customers and this help to keep in touch with them and show them the new updates.
- On the footer, you should add the store's policies such as shipping, payment, etc.
I have a guide to instruct to customize the home page, you can consult there.
I hope my recommendations will help you. You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.
Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
Hey Otto's Toybox,
"Receiving site traffic, but, no sales is a very common scenario". The major reason being "improper site layout". Keep the below-listed points in mind to improve the same:
Wishing you all the luck for your further store journey.
Hello @ottostoybox ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
As a merchant, you’ll be able to convert more of your store visitors into paid customers by offering them relevant recommendations using our AI recommendations engine.
Our AI shopping assistant helps store visitors to discover, share, and get relevant options on items to buy in your store. You get instant revenue boost, recurring sales and store growth when you offer trusted social recommendations to customers.
You can customize your Rendezvous widget to match the theme, color, and style of your store - and it won’t reduce your page load speed. You can also connect your store to Messenger to target your customers and sell more.
Do install the Rendezvous Social Recommendations App and let me know your thoughts on it
Hi @ottostoybox welcome to Shopify family,
Hey there, you really have a beautiful store. Congratulations on building your website I do have a few recommendations,
1. 1. A great way to generate leads and traffic is through search engine optimization.As you can see from what we’ve already talked about, implementing some of these other lead generation strategies will automatically help your SEO.
2. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways. If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.
3. Lots of people create free giveaways to build their email newsletters — but few of them take the time to truly craft a great giveaway that people want, and that somehow improves their lives or their business as a result of getting it.
4. A sitemap is a good starting point to make sure Google (and other search engines) can index all of the pages on your site, however it’s a good idea to make sure people can do the same.
5. Blog commenting may seem like an old-fashioned strategy that no longer works to build backlinks from Google. It helps users land on the same page with the help of backlinks.
6. Facebook ads can generate a terrific ROI as well as a higher click-through rate — but it’s important to distinguish between the two types plus how to reach out to prospective customers without looking like an intrusion in their newsfeed.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that u need to add top announcement on your store by adding visually attractive stickers like number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.(Attaching one of your image as reference)
I hope this helps!