Why isn’t my store getting any sales after 700 online sessions?

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hello,

I need some help. I launched my Shopify store around a month ago. I have gotten over 700+ customers due to FB and Instagram ads but NO Sales.

I was hoping some of you could possibly look at my store and provide me with some helpful suggestions/feedback on how I could possibly get some sales conversions.

My website url: www.hypnotichairshop.com

Please check it out. I honestly feel devastated now. I have spent a lot on ads. Maybe my marketing is off ? Maybe I am not targeting the correct audience ? Is it my store in general. Last week I had more customers and it went down this week.

I don’t know what else to do. I am selling wigs sourced from AliExpress. My markup is only 5%-10%. Maybe my items are priced too high? I just don’t know what else to do. Please help me🙏
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey, you have amazing products and everything is aesthetically appealing. For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement and retention. You can entice your customers by giving loyalty and reward points on activities like on daily visits, when they sign up, allowing for push notifications, leaving a review, on making a purchase and many more. 

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

For conversion, you need to engage your visitors coming on your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales. 

You can engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value, chatbot, email marketing, web push notification, reviews and many other. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate. I am open to further discussion.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Thank you so much🙏 I really appreciate your advice and would love to discuss further. Are there apps I can use, give out rewards and loyalty points? Any apps ou can recommend that would make my store more interactive? Thanks again for all your help :)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey, you can install Aitrillion.com. It has all the features in one app and you don't have to install many apps. You can call their support, they will do the free setup for you and will give you free sessions about how you can make your store engaging, interactive and retain your customers by winning their trust.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
33 4 11

This is an accepted solution.

Well it could be your ads but you´d have to post them here so that I can take a look at them.

Suppose you get the right kind of traffic then your page is the next problem.

I´d strongly suggest to not use any pictures of dollheads with the wigs on but of real people wearing them (or simply take a picture of a person with similar looking hair as your first picture). The dollhead pictures look horrifying to be honest.

When there are any reviews of your product, use those pictures as your product pictures

Put a headline with a benefit into the main picture - something like: look younger, feel more confident, ...

This is a very emotional product, your product description should match that. Who´s wearing wigs? people who have not enough hair on their head and want to change that to look younger, more beautiful, ... take up the painpoints in your copy and frame your wigs as the solution to that problem.

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you so much for your honest feedback. Yes, people keep telling me that the mannequins look bad.  honestly thought they were cute:( I thought my whole website was nice until getting all this feedback from several people. MY product descriptions need work as well. I am going to hire someone to write some better descriptions also.  Thanks so much for your help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey,
If you are getting views this surely means visitors are interested to buy from your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a gem of a store still surely, you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. Favicon is missing.

2. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.

3. Add some more social links to the footer for better connectivity.

4. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

5. Also, You have around 39 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://www.hypnotichairshop.com/search?q=  Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

6. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 0 1
This is what I got. Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.hypnotichairshop.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Muriel,

I know what are you going through, I want to help you, give you idea or advises on how will your business will succeed. With this, I publish an e-book wherein you will have an idea on what is the Art Of Selling it is. Hope it will help you and your business.

Here's the link on my e-book.

https://payhip.com/b/iZwc

More power and God Bless.

0 Likes