Hi, I just want to know why people are not buying anything from my store. Can I have your opinion(s) about my store or what should I do to have a lot of sales. Thank you in advance for your opinion.
my store: www.homewarenco.com
Hey Homeware & Co,
Remember the below listed points for better store optimization:
All the best!
Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Your store is quite professional and sleek. It does not have too bright colors and info that sometime gets overwhelming. You must be aware already, that the niche of home ware and tools is very busy. There is demand for that items, but there are lots of suppliers as well. That is why, you should be prepared to have a no sale period for ta little bit and invest quite a bit of time and finances.
The very first thing I recommend doing, is the variety of options. The rule is -the more products you have the higher the chances that someone will find things worth buying on your site. I know that every option that you add costs extra expenses to you, but when it comes to various home tools it is best to have options.
Besides that, the second important thing is how your site functions. You want a person to see nothing on your site that will make her/him doubt the quality or service level. For that, it is best to use User Generated Content as Reviews of Instagram galleries on peoples stories and posts based on your hashtags. It is not always easy to gather reviews, especially if your business is new. That is why I recommend using our app Growave, It has automated review request emails and also a Rewarding system that will give discounts and points for any actions completed on your website as well as leaving a review.
The third important step is design. On your site I have not noticed any issues with that :)
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
Hi, thank you so much for your input, it really help me:).
I have checked your website as well and I am also new to provide any feedback so I want to say sorry in advance if I have said anything that displeased you.
1. There is a mini header with no sentence or word there, I think you should erase it
2. The 'about us' section should be more about your goals and your passion in providing the best quality of products and services to the customers and less about free shipping.
3. It is better to use professional email for your store as this will help your customers to perceive you as... professional.
4. I also feel that your home page is a bit overwhelming, and I think you should minimise it a bit
5. Great job with the account section:). I like it
So sorry if my input displeasing :(. Thank you
Hello @HomewareandCo ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
I don't think anyone mentioned these so I'll add:
1) Most important: think about where you are getting your traffic from. If you're not sending quality traffic then your conversion rate will be low.
For example are you sending social media traffic (usually converts at a lower %) or search engine traffic (people searching for your products that are in purchase mode)?
Email and referral traffic (links from other sites) usually convert higher. For paid ads, you'll have to experiment with different ad copy and audiences before you get it dialed in.
2) I was hit with a barrage of popups when I clicked through to your site. This can deter people because they get annoyed on the first impression, rather than having a chance to interact with your brand before you start asking them to allow you to contact them.
3) Mentioned already but worth emphasizing: you will do better with a unique selling position and some brand messaging. Here's an exercise: put yourself in a new customer's shoes, then ask yourself why you would buy from this site instead of Amazon. Then work on engineering content and reasons why they should do that.
As a merchant, you’ll be able to convert more of your store visitors into paid customers by offering them relevant recommendations using our AI recommendations engine.
Our AI shopping assistant helps store visitors to discover, share, and get relevant options on items to buy in your store. You get instant revenue boost, recurring sales and store growth when you offer trusted social recommendations to customers.
You can customize your Rendezvous widget to match the theme, color, and style of your store - and it won’t reduce your page load speed. You can also connect your store to Messenger to target your customers and sell more.
Do install the Rendezvous Social Recommendations App and let me know your thoughts on it.