Why people dont buy from my shop?

Highlighted
4 0 0
Pls check our website or guide how to advertise and do ambassador effectively, 1 month pass and I dont have any order. How to do next, now im so bored and feel like im lost much money for nothing T.T
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Highlighted

Cancel all paid ads ASAP 

Hi @PURIN 

Your store isn't ready and is nearly impossible to get sales right now. Here are some errors you need to improve 

Improve these ASAP 

• Flow of website on mobile 
  • Product Descriptions 
  • Reviews 
  • Colors on website 
  • Site Navigation 

Other areas also 

• Checkout (consistent with rest of website) 
  • About Page 
  • Footer Menu 
  • Home Page 

Shopify is all a learning curve. Keep putting in the work and you'll get there. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0
Pls explain more how to fix it, i will do asap, change color, theme, font? Whats flow of website on mobile mean?

Thank you so much for reply my question
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Can i have another question?
How to do advertise effectively and sunglasses price 59.9$ is it expensive or not? How to advertise to sale to high end customers? Thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @PURIN 

I think the thing to keep in mind is that having a shopify store and growing it is a process rather than an event. You wont get it right the first time but its important to stick to it. 

@Clayton_Bates has some very good suggestions here and I would definitely look to implement these ideas in the first instance. I've also had a look at your site and the thing I would focus on beyond what Clayton suggested is social proof. If I am a new potential customer going to your site to buy sunglasses, I have no idea what the quality of the material / product is; I don't know how effectively the product will get shipped to me despite you offering free worldwide shipping; and no one can tell me how the 'fit' of the sunglasses is. 

All of this points to the need to focus on collecting customer reviews so that people can see that others have also bought from you and are happy with the product. There are two parts to this; collecting reviews from customers that have purchased in the past, and; thinking about how to get reviews if you have no customers at all so far. 

At Syntellio, we focus on answering these two questions for Shopify store owners and can help you build the social proof by ensuring you collect high quality, and high quantity reviews. This will be a great way to grow your business and build trust and customer loyalty. 

95% of shoppers read online reviews before making a purchase

Syntellio collects online reviews on your behalf and allows you to share to social media, helping you increase sales and make your store a success.

Get started for free here.
1 Like
Highlighted

@PURIN wrote:
Pls explain more how to fix it, i will do asap, change color, theme, font? Whats flow of website on mobile mean?

Thank you so much for reply my question

Hi @PURIN 

You can find what color go together wheel here 

https://www.canva.com/colors/color-wheel/

Also can find what types of colors mean here. For example if you want to communicate trust blue is a good color. 

https://graf1x.com/color-psychology-emotion-meaning-poster/

Flow of website. Needs to flow easy for visitors for example this would be a good way to flow home page 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List (3 works) 
  • Popular Products (4-8) on a slider works best 
  • Testimonials 
  • Image With Text (something interesting) 
  • Instagram Feed (if you have nice images) 
  • Best Sellers (4 works) 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

0 Likes
Highlighted

@PURIN wrote:
Can i have another question?
How to do advertise effectively and sunglasses price 59.9$ is it expensive or not? How to advertise to sale to high end customers? Thank you

Build a community of people that love your brand and have a nice website. 

One of my friends is selling sunglasses for $49.95 AUD and he built a community of people that love what they're doing. 100 Pairs sold in first 60 days. That is a great start. Keep moving forward and sky is the limit. Instagram is also great place to build a community of people. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Puricha Shop,

The currency converter is a must for worldwide shipping. It should be placed beside the cart on the top right of the header itself for ease of customer notice and attention. Other important pointers to be remembered for store optimization are as follows:

1. Apart from the dropdown, the search bar should also be placed on the top right of the header beside the shopping cart as well.
  2. The header template should be used to highlight amazing discounts as well apart from free shipping offers.
  3. The logo is quite plain, needs to be worked on. Try different font styles and add a tint of graphics to it to make it a perfect one.
  4. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  5. Login, when added, should be placed beside the cart on the top right of the header for a well-organized header look.
  6. "Sale" section should be added for all discounted products.
  7. For enhancing customer connectivity,Social links are a must.
  8. Reviews should be added below each product for improving customer choice.
  9. Testimonials and Instagram images are a must for better brand promotion.
  10. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  11. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store receive loads of orders very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @PURIN , here are some suggestions on how you can increase your sales:-

1. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - 

And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

2. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store.  It helps in increasing sales.

3. Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes