Woohoo!! Just opened my store! PLEASE share feedback

7 0 0

I just opened my store Creative Life Clothing Co., and I feel like I am giving birth (without the uck factor!) It is so exciting, and I want it to take off. Please take a minute to check it out and send some feedback my way. I appreciate it!

Paint on!

0 Likes

Hi Pepper,

Congrats on the launch of your new store.

A few comments/suggestions:

- You don't have 'Shop' on the navigation menu and the sliders don't link to anything, so I'm not sure if the Featured Products on the homepage are the only products. Are there more products?

- On some product pages, there is no sizing chart. On this one, http://www.creativelifeclothingco.com/products/creative-life-clothing-company-unisex-t-shirt, you made a reference to a sizing chart, but there is none.

- The title of your first blog post is "What does it mean to life a creative life?" Did you mean "...live a creative life?"

- I would suggest adding shipping and returns info.

- I would also suggest making external links (e.g. your personal site and the social media links) open on a new window so you don't drive traffic away from your site.

Best of luck,
J-za

Get 5 free images edited when you install our Shopify App https://apps.shopify.com/retail-ready-photos-by-pixc
0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi,

Agree with J-za that link was not working on top and there are too few products on the site. ;)

Overall color and look and feel are great though! Good job! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
24 0 4

Lovely looking website, nice colours and loving your t-shirts , just need to get working on some more of them to add to the site, :)

0 Likes
7 0 0

Thank you - that was great feedback! I will get to work on these fixes.

Pepper

0 Likes
7 0 0

Thank you!

What link are you talking about?

0 Likes
7 0 0

Ha ha ha. I realize that now that when you reply on here, it goes to the thread and not the individual. Sorry about the multiple thanks, but they are all sincere :)

Pepper

0 Likes