Working on the webpage for 5 weeks now. Your feedback is appreciated

Solved
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello,

I am very new to e-commerce and this thing is taking much more time and effort than what i thought :)

https://2srtpxrf9gvct8y7-26228981831.shopifypreview.com

I will be publishing the webpage these days. Trying to arrange the ads right now.

I would appreciate if you could give me some ideas about my webpage.

Any comment or suggestions are welcome. 

I have a little problem. The dropdown menu is dissappearing too fast. Trying to fix that. If you know how to do it, please tell me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
322 28 131

Hi @MAMACO 

E-commerce and starting a new store might be quite challenging in the beginning. But it all pays off if you chose the correct path. And Shopify community will help you reach the perfection. 

So let's get going with the notes I took while browsing your site 

FIRST IMPRESSION/DESIGN 

The first impression that I got was "WoW! Luxury!" To be honest, big hero banners are my favorite thing. It looks great

I recommend keeping up with that vibe. For that, place the sale section lower, it breaks the whole image of the homepage. Here is the order of sections I suggest going for 

-Hero banner 

-Categories 

-Do not miss 

-About mamaco 

-Sales 

-Instagram (do not use basic gallery that redirects out of your site)

-Shipping (remove the gap between FEDEX and the text)

Note:  make your testimonial section more noticeable. Right now it looks like a short description of items made by shopowner.

CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE 

-Since you have a long and detailed homepage, use fixed-static scroll for your navigation bar to give your visitors access to your essential information from any place of your site 

-Once I open any product and click the second image in the slider, I get thrown to the bottom of the page. totally take care of that issue (it might be caused by theme vendors)

-The items you are offering are on expensive side, so in order to give back to your customers create a Loyalty and Rewards program. 

Growave offers one along with 10 other fully customizable features. The good thing is that it does not affect your page loading speed. 

-try to remove some sections that have the lowest value. Providing your customers with information is amazing, but if done over board it can give negative result instead. 

I think that is it as for now, if you need additional help, feel free to ask. 

If I managed to help you, please let me know by liking this post. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1694 106 369

Hey Mamaco Red,

The search landing page is disabled. Other keen pointers to be implemented for store improvement are as follows:

1. The currency converter should be shifted on the top right of the header beside the login, search bar and cart for a more systematic header view.
  2. Instead of using multiple newsletters, a single newsletter should be used for the latest discount and promotional updates.
  3. The footer area is too large which looks awkward. The footer links should be divided into two categories-"For the customer" and "Terms and conditions".
  4. "Book a consultation, Frequently asked questions, Contact Us, Become an Affiliate, About Us and Blog" should be a part of the "For the customer" section, while "Terms of Service, Shipping policy,Privacy policy and Refund policy" should be a part of "Terms and Conditions". 
  5.  The order of arrangement of footer elements should be as follows: "Terms and conditions, Customer care,Newsletter and finally Registered office". In this manner, proper space utilization can be easily carried out in the footer part.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store improvement yields positive results.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 52 157

@MAMACO 

You have a stunning store.  For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement and retention.

- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. 

- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like