Would Like some Feedback on Our website

Highlighted
1 0 0

We launched just over a year ago and have very low online sales. Please help us revise our website to gain more visitors and increase sales. 

website is: www.washandwillow.com 

Thank you for your feedback! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

You have a great brand and store so far. I can tell you put the effort and time into making this store shine. There are some small tweaks that can really help your store be even better. I would also look at running Google Shopping ads if you want to get more customers who search for what you sell. Even $100/day in Google Shopping can help bring in sales and grow the business. Here are things I would change to get your store to the next stage of growth.

Homepage Feedback

1. There is a lot of extra space in your main menu navigation. I would try to condense this area and not have it stick out

2. You have Contact Us twice in the footer, which is not needed

3. I would delay the email popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

5. Any collection that is empt should not show up in the main menu

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

3. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search. Not all your product pages have a description, which is important for SEO and customers. This is major if you want to grow the business

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1208 60 359

Hi there,

Tell us a bit more - do you get a lot of traffic, that doesn't convert, or your traffic is still low? 

If you get a lot of traffic [100+ visitors per day], yet no sales, I'd look into the traffic sources to see where the visitors are coming from and why they don't convert. It could be due to the traffic being non-relevant to the niche, or sending people who are only browsing but are not ready to buy yet.

On the other hand, if your traffic is low [20-30 visitors per day], I'd look into getting more visitors with targeted marketing, Facebook ads, SEO, blogging etc.

You'll find the above metrics in your Google Analytics account. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Wash and Willow,
It seems you have worked quite a lot, as the store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

2. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a separate sale page for discounted products.

3. Add more images to the product description for enough clarity.
  4. Also, You have around 105 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://washandwillow.com/search?q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to search bar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

6. Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.

Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248
Hey, Honestly, I need to appreciate you for showing up with such a captivating store. You have a great collection in your store. I would like to suggest you should engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features.
Make sure your website is not only attractive but also interactive enough to captivate and convert that traffic.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi Wash and Willow!

I love your website and your community oriented vibe. I use essential oils myself and yours look amazing! I wanted to follow up with you post holiday season here and see how everything was going. I saw that you were interested in increasing sales and I happen to work for Klarna. We offer buy now, pay later options for customers on your website. Basically it allows customers to spread out the payments over time with no interest and helps increase conversions as well as average order value.  Here is a little more information and how to get started.

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this helps!
Samantha

0 Likes