Would Love Feedback On My Store Please

Solved
Tiyaya89
Tourist
10 0 0

Hello and thank you for reading this! A couple months ago, I launched my store (www.Clozila.com) and I did not make any sales. I changed the theme, worked on SEO little bit( still need to do more SEO) and optimized the load speed on it. I will relaunch it soon to the public, start doing advertising and getting the name out there again. Before I relaunch it, if possible, could please take a look around: https://www.clozila.com/ and provide any feedback you may have. I would really appreciate and thank you so much for your time! :)

0 Likes

Hi @Tiyaya89 

Think about the experience your visitors are having ? Mostly on a mobile phone. When I opened your site on my mobile there was so much going on.

1. Spin and win
  2. Subscribe (this was showing code for 5 seconds before it popped up. Not a good look. 
  3. Announcement bar was way to big 

Focus on there experience on your website. 

Hope that helped. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

Tiyaya89
Tourist
10 0 0
Thank you for your feedback, Clayton! I really appreciate it. Would you I disable it for mobile or change it to a longer time frame?
0 Likes

@Tiyaya89 wrote:
Thank you for your feedback, Clayton! I really appreciate it. Would you I disable it for mobile or change it to a longer time frame?

No dramas at all. Personally I wouldn't have any pop ups ..... maybe a exit pop up. Also the announcement bar is way to long. If you could shorten it would look much better. Its taking up nearly half your screen on mobile. 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Clozila,

Amazing central banner, along with perfect logo and favicon.Things to be taken care of include the following:

1. A home button should be placed on the upper left of the menu bar to help customer return to the homepage.
  2. All discounted products should be kept in a seperate sales section.
  3. The search bar can be placed to the footer or to the upper right instead of the middle. 
  4. Customer reviews should be added below every product to strenghten customer trust and belief.
  5. The 'FAQ' and 'Contact Us' section instead of keeping on the upper right can be placed in the menu bar as well alongwith other options.
  6. Customer testimonials can be added to the homepage as well.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your store starts receiving sales and conversions very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
sammyatklarna
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi @Tiyaya89 

I wanted to follow up with you here after the holiday season to see how everything was going. I speak with many merchants who are just starting out and looking to increase sales and website traffic. Offering alternative payment options is a great way to increase conversions and I work for Klarna that offers buy now, pay later type options. Have you ever considered offering installment payment options for your website? Our merchants are seeing increased conversions of 44% after implementing our buy now, pay later option on their website.  It gives consumers the flexibility to spread out their payments over time with no interest and we also pay you upfront and take on all the risks of any chargebacks. We can also help get your name out there by featuring you on our shop directory that has over 7million user impressions per month as well as on our other social media channels. Here is a little more information and how to get started. There is no setup, annual or monthly fee to get started today as well.

0 Likes
Tiyaya89
Tourist
10 0 0
I have filled out the form before and contacted Klarna and have not gotten a reply regarding the next step.
0 Likes