Would Love Some Feedback.. Heaps Of Traffic Slow Conversions

2 0 0

Hi guys!

We have launched our store www.barberchairsupply.com.au and have been ecstatic with the amount of traffic we are getting but unfortunately not converting. Any feedback/suggestions would be fantastic!

0 Likes

Hi @evand 

I think you need to build out your home page more like a landing page and not go straight into the sale. At the moment your website is sort of like if I walk into a shop and someone tries to sell something to me while I'm still opening the door. 

Your barber chairs have solved a problem. I would write some blogs about your journey and other problems in your niche. Build a email list. Most people don't buy on the first viewing. Build a connection solve problems and I'm sure your business will take off. 

I love the logo and the slideshow image. I'm about to email you something that should really help so look out for that. 

Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
2 0 0
Thanks heaps Clayton!
Really appreciate the constructive feedback.
0 Likes

@evand wrote:
Thanks heaps Clayton!
Really appreciate the constructive feedback.

No dramas at all. Happy to help. If you ever want to bounce a idea of me just reach out. 

Good luck and enjoy the gold coast weather :) 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes

Use to live in Melbourne and miss it all the time. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase. We have worked on a high end furniture brand in Australia and have some solid experience of what does and does not work.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage and not feature so much product. It makes your page endlessly long and not helpful. Plus having all the product on sale may not send the message you want it to

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
1 0 0

Site looks great! The product photos are wonderful.

Things to consider:

• Free Pickup at store is a shipping option but "About Us" and "Contact Us" have no address so it's unclear where pickup would be
  • Shipping looks to get expensive when shipping three chairs or more...consider offering shipping incentives with larger orders (3 or more chairs)
  • Shipping only to Australia. Where is your internet traffic coming from? Barber shops are trendy in North America, consider creating a signup form for people who are interested in being notified when shipping becomes available outside Australia.  Or a contact us for shipping 6 or more chairs outside of Australia. Certain Shopify apps can deliver custom header bars at the top of each page depending on the users' location so you could have a banner for visitors locating in the USA that reads "Flat Rate shipping to USA of $800 on orders of 6 or more chairs" 
  • Personally, I'd like to see a slightly larger default paragraph font size.
0 Likes

With the detail shots you included, I think there should be exquisite written descriptions explaining the quality product. "With out Italian soft leather seats... etc" and "Complimented with Honey gold stained hazlenut our Barber chairs are unlike...etc" 

I think you have some beautiful photos, but I'd love to know more about the build material. 

1 year e-commerce, 7 years B&M store. www.shopbraeheid.com
1 Like