Would Love Some Feedback On The Store

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Hey everyone,

I would love some feedback on the store if you have a moment to check it out. Is it looking professional and easy to navigate? I am getting ready to pay for ads and I am just wondering what could be improved before that.

Site is: https://canny-creations.com/

Thank you!

Scott

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Scott 

Few suggestions 

Checkout: Add your logo here. Happy to help if you aren't sure were to find how to do this. 

Home Page Banner: Don't know how I feel about this. I'd add some people wearing the product into the background of image. 

Home Page Products: Some blank white space here on mobile. I'd have 4 or 6 products per product section to look good one mobile. Having 5 doesn't work. 

Overall awesome job and good luck with the ads. I love your logo also. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Thank you for the advice!!

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey,
It seems you have worked quite a lot, as the store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at it place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

2. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

3. Add some more social links for better connectivity.
  4. Also, You have ample of products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty  https://canny-creations.com/search?q= Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1896 119 296

Dear Canny_Scott,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Add Product Carousel With Thumbnails at Product page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Add size popup at product page
6. Add blog section

7. Use Delivery Date Picker at cart page

There are other areas you need to work

Need more experts tips? Please find experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/enquiry

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

Hello,

-> I suggest you can regularly promote your products through your store's social media pages. It helps for increasing of your sales.

-> And you can increase your followers on Instagram and Facebook.

-> You can increase your niche.

-> Use Drop downs in variants under product page.

And You can expand your items through our outsourcing application "Appfreaker Supply". Here, You can import the items from more than one providers to your store.
Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1450 73 245

Hey, I went through your store it looks highly unprofessional. 

Homepage: Need more work on the homepage layout design. You should portray your products on the home page. I recommend using pop-ups for discounts instead of banner images. It would be better if you use the slider images of the best products. 

Check the homepage flow, above the fold and below the fold content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘offers & discount banners’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, on the homepage to engage users. Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading.

Home page slider images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. it doesn’t look responsive on many devices. It should be presented above the fold content.

Live Chat Support: Integrate live chat support on your website. A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.

Speed Optimization: To increase visitors you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very slow i.e 39%. Also, you need to optimize website images. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate and also it will improve the user experience.

For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement and retention. You can entice your customers by giving loyalty and reward points on activities like on daily visits, when they sign up, allowing for push notifications, leaving a review, on making a purchase and many more. 

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

For conversion, you need to engage your visitors coming on your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales.  

Try Aitrillion.com - Just One app for everything email automation, loyalty rewards, web push, reviews, analytics & powerful Ai for eCommerce. Costs 72% less compared to other apps.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
Highlighted

@Canny_Scott wrote:

Thank you for the advice!!

@Canny_Scott no dramas at all. Good luck with it all. Reach out if you ever want to bounce any ideas of me etc. 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes