Would You Buy From Me Feedback Please

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi Everyone,

I finished creating my site but I still feel like I am missing something. I went through my checklist seven times but I’m still missing something. My store actually is tailored to provide services for business owners like you. My site is www.iwantecommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1791 29 194

Hello,

Check this image https://snipboard.io/HPu0bQ.jpg No need "continue shopping" button under cart page, use it after remove the product in cart.
and you can add your social media pages too.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1286 75 275

Hey Iwantecommerce,

The search bar needs to be shifted towards right beside the cart for a more professional header view. Some other points for store improvement are as follows:

1. You can use the black header template for showing some discounts or promotional offers.
  2. Favicon is missing, which is quite important for site identification.
  3. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  4. Login, when added, should be placed beside the cart and search bar for a more logical site look.
  5. Social links need to be added for better connecitivity.
  6. Best or popular tasks need to be added for depicting site peculiarity.
  7. Instagram images and testimonials need to be added for better brand promotion.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store improvement help you reach new heights.

Neha ;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
797 35 105

Hey @iwantecommerce 

I see engagement missing on your store. I would suggest you to add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer. 

Add favicon- It adds legitimacy to your site and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. They are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for web users as well as unifies all of the various browser components into a well-branded browsing experience.

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

Add smart pop-ups.

If you want to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
311 35 60

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. You've done a great job so far on the site, and there are only a couple of areas I would recommend reviewing: 

• Add a favicon to your site. 
  • The landing page needs more information. Who are you? Why should I buy from you? Do you have an exceptional track record of building successful stores? I'm not sure what I'm buying, either. Am I purchasing a whole store? Or a theme for my own store? There isn't enough information. Why should I buy content from you? 
  • You focus a lot on selling educational products, but there are no sample downloads, no video or visual content selling the course to me. In your case, you may need to create some introductory video content. 
  • Testimonials from previous students would also be useful here. Testimonials and other forms of peer review aids with conversions. 

How are you planning to market this business? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes