Would appreciate any feedback on my adult store

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey guys,

Just started my first store and would appreciate any feedback from you pros

I felt like most of the adult stores are quite tacky, dirty or just look like a variety stores and I wanted to create something different. In my opinion sexual wellness is as important as any other part of your wholesome wellbeing and it shouldn't be labeled as naughty or a taboo. Sex toys can enhance your wellbeing and libido, whether you use them alone or with your partner. So keeping this in mind my goal was to create something even the first time sex toy buyers can enter and feel comfortable and encouraged to try new things. 

So if you have some time, please let me know your thoughts.

https://lushplease.com/ 

All the best, love, hugs and good things!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1882 117 291

Dear @JaneLush 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

• Do some SEO
  • Add favicon and Logo
  • Footer space need to reduce
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Add live chat support
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Do content marketing
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
31 2 9

Hello @JaneLush, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your store looks absolutely amazing no doubt there, the home page and layout visuals everything is great. But I was disappointed that you don't have a favicon or logo and also the footer is very huge, I hope you'll add them soon. Other than that I'd suggest if you try and make your store more engaging, introduce some offers. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little more organized it'd help customers understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

Moreover, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better sales.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, their expert review will be really beneficial for your Shopify store as they point out almost every little detail about your store and how you can fix them to ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. Also, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings.

I hope this helps. 

Have a nice day!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you for all the tips. So kind of you to give your time to help out

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey Fawwaz,

Thank you so much for taking your time to check my store and help me out. I truly appreciate it. Will try my best to improve on the things you advised.

Have a Great day!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1402 71 236

Hello @JaneLush, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

1. Viewport doesn't look fine. You need to fix it.

2. There is a blank space in the header. 

3. Add welcome & discount popup to welcome customers.

4. Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

5. Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
31 0 2

Wow @JaneLush , your store looks stunning, But You need some little Amendment...
Firstly, You need to add a Discount 
Secondly, have you setup Automation for your store? Because Setting up automation for your store Helps in converting your active Visitors...
Thirdly, Adding Products review to trigger Buyer to purchase from your store

You also Need to Remove The powered by Shopify for Visitors not to know your Hosting and Also when they see such they might think you will shut down and run away with their money...Hope you understand?
Need more discussion on this, 
You can Initiate a Chat

I SELL VALUE FOR YOU

Getting you sales and Traffic is a minor issue for me...
Simply message me

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
710 16 199

Hi @JaneLush !

Add age verification 18+ before someone enters the store.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
412 16 87

Hi @JaneLush welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.

Footer Menu: The footer is an important part of your website because it is displayed on each page. As per resources, some stores have observed up to a 50% increase in conversions when they optimized their website footer design with specific goals. So it can help in improving credibility to your store, and as a result in conversions by updating your footer menu with following details:

Website Navigation: The product catalog is broken down into different collections & categories, a simple call-to-action on customer support/forms that try to convert website visitors to newsletter subscribers.

Website Technical and Legal Information: Terms and Conditions, Refund and Return Policy,

FAQ: Answer some of the most common questions customers have related to your products, payment, shipping, return, and refund.

Security & Credibility: Showcase your awards, security certificates, and badges to demonstrate to visitors that your website is trustworthy.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!

Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes