Would appreciate feedback on my new store (www.moyoura.com)

Solved
phan1234
Tourist
13 0 0

Hi all, 

Hoping to get some constructive feedback from the community on my overall store! Let me know if there is anything that you think can be improved or optimized! www.moyoura.com 

Thanks! 

Paulina 

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Dear phan1234,

Congratulations for your store!!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Page loading Speed - Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 45-47  . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.
  • Logo & Favicon - Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
  • Use predictive search
  • Add payment gateway icons at footer
  • Use silo structure menu 
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Add Testimonials at homepage - They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Index your all product at Google and Do some Basic On page SEO
  • Add blog to your store for traffic
  • You can use Google shopping and FB ads for sale

Let us know if you need any help on your store :)

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
Growave
Shopify Partner
894 24 277

Hi @phan1234 !

Congratulations on your store, it looks very professional and aesthetic. It reminds me of popular stores as Accessorise, Lovisa, Pandora and etc. All of them, are very popular brands with an excellent well-known brand image.

Your images are perfect! I like that you have organized everything with one style, all images are high-quality ones. Good job :) I love your hero banner.

You have mentioned your Instagram, however, you did not add Instagram galleries. There is an empty space. Use this space- Add Insta galleries.Снимок экрана 2020-07-01 в 13.30.33.png

I like your images on product pages and the zoom-in opportunity. Add more keywords to your description, it affects SEO. Add social reviews feature - 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

The items in your store are something that every women will love and will want to share with a friend. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

The items in your store are more on a luxurious and expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them. 

In conclusion, I would like to tell that your shop is great!

Work on the functionality, and it will be AWESOME!

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have  6 features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here

Hello @phan1234 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
398 33 125

Hello @phan1234,

Congratulations on your store. Clean site with a flawless look.I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Add a form in the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
7. No need to add Sign up to join our community section twice. Remove the section for email Newsletter from the Home page and keep the only one in the footer.
8. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
9. Add more filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
10. The Meet us on Instagram section is blank.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
Munn
Shopify Partner
485 17 104

Hi @phan1234 

I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really pretty collection of dresses there.

After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks 

1. The logo placement can be shifted from the center to the top left as people will memorize the brand quickly and many are habituated of reading left to right and placing your logo on the left gives it more visual gazes, which allows more users to remember your brand.
2. The banner image on the landing page is a bit off and that can be replaced by good landing pages as landing images decide the theme of the website. 
3. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful
4. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
image_png1987287545.png
I hope this was helpful!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
phan1234
Tourist
13 0 0

Thank you so much!!!! 

0 Likes
phan1234
Tourist
13 0 0

Thank you so much!!!!

0 Likes
phan1234
Tourist