Would appreciate feedback on my online store thehappyadvocado.myshopify.com

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello there,

I have created my online drop shipping 1 week ago. I have not sold any items despite high traffic to the site. I would really appreciate some feedback on the following:

* pricing of the products

* type of products and whether there is enough or not enough

*the website design

*target consumer and whether I need to expand on this.

Many thanks everyone

Best wishes,

LFB

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @LIFESTYLEOFAFB,

My first piece of advice would be to get a custom domain name, it will add trust to your store.

The next thing, was that upon first landing on your store, I couldn't tell what it is you sold:

happyavo-home.png

The text "Time to Make Yourself a Priority" with a picture of an Avocado, it's kind of confusing, I'm not sure what it is you sell. 

The pink background I would say should be swapped out. When choosing colors, it's about what is going to appeal to your target audience. More earth-toned colors would be more suitable.

First thoughts when I look at your products are that they are a little disconnected. I see that you've chosen products based on your target audience, which is great but because you don't have much variety for all of those products, it doesn't really work. For example, you offer yoga pants but only one pattern.

happyavo-products.png

When you have a lot of different products like this, I think the thought is that you will appeal to many people but unfortunately the opposite ends up happening. Having high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic. For example, if you run and ad that features your yoga pants and you have an influx of traffic from people have been looking for yoga pants and they click and they are brought you your website, maybe they want to see what other designs you have so they end up on your products page. They are going to click off because you don't have any other designs and the products that are shown, aren't connected to what they are currently shopping for.

When searching for dropship products, it's important to find something that is trending and/or not as easily accessible (not something common that you could walk into any store and buy). Once you have a winning product or products, make your website, your ads, your social media posts all focused on this niche. It will make your advertising dollars count if you are able to better specify who your target audience is.

My last piece of advice is to spend some time on your SEO. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
Highlighted

Hi @LIFESTYLEOFAFB, my name is Richard- CRO at PageFly  

Overall, I really like your store, which is mindful and relaxing. I could found almost all the information I need within the sites and as a page builder expert, I appreciate your work and effort. However, after spending some times experiencing your store, I have some recommendations for you:

1. The first Homepage's cover image is nice.  But you should add a CTA button right there

RichardNguyen_0-1605352661113.png

2. With the next part, I think you should simply put the name "BATHTIME COLLECTION" because many customers will not notice the long words, they just scan.

RichardNguyen_1-1605352920577.png

3. Regarding the product display

• It is important that you have to choose the same size for all Product images.
  • Add variants to the products and also show how many variants are there.
  • Plus, include CTA under each product.

4. This image seems to have low quality, consider to replace it.

Screenshot at Nov 14 18-31-25.png

4. At the end of the homepage, you need to include a section on the Return policy here because customers definitely need that information.

RichardNguyen_0-1605361231123.png

5. The list of product is too long and I actually got lost you should consider putting them in the lists.

RichardNguyen_1-1605361360264.png

Lastly, in order to look professional, you should add more content to the page such as:

• Live chat section where customer can asking questions and reach you directly
  • Design some pop-up to give customers special offers.
  • Previous customers' feedback
  • etc.

I believe with these changes, the store would be much more attractive to customers. 

Check out more tips to Reduce cart abandonment rate and maximize your conversion rate for 2020 in this guide
Have a nice day then!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
34 1 11

Hello @LIFESTYLEOFAFB, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your store looks absolutely amazing no doubt there, the home page and layout visuals everything is great. But I was disappointed that you don't have a favicon or logo and also the footer is very huge, I hope you'll fix them soon. Other than that I'd suggest if you try and make your store more engaging, introduce some offers. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little more organized it'd help customers understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

When I was exploring your store I didn't find proper descriptions for any product, and also no review section, customers usually find reviews and product descriptions helpful before purchasing any product and also it's an essential part for building the trust of the customers.

Moreover, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better sales.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps. 

Have a nice day!