Would appreciate feedback on store appearance

Solved
bootmakersocial
1 0 0

Hi! I would appreciate feedback on 1). our store's appearance and 2). how easy you think it would be to place a custom order.

https://bootmakers.us/ 

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
863 109 287

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @bootmakersocial,

I'd be happy to provide feedback on your store! I've taken a look through, here are my thoughts.

bootmakers-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

SALES CHANNELS
I’d recommend utilizing Shopify’s sales channels for your social media pages. This is going to allow you to tag products that you post on your social media and then have that tag lead to your store. Here is how to implement it for Facebook and Instagram

POWERED BY SHOPIFY
This is completely optional but if you’d like to remove the text “Powered by Shopify” at the bottom, here is how to do it:

SEO
I can tell there has been some work done there, which is great, I’d encourage you to keep working on it more. When writing your SEO, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. You have product names such as “Salto” and “Jutta”, the issue here is that a person trying to find this type of product in Google is not going to type “Salto” or “Jutta” into the search bar. I know SEO is no small task but it’s going to make a big impact. One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience (high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you reach your intended audience organically. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here:

REVIEWS
I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. We did a video showing a free review app you can use and how to set it up:

CUSTOM ORDER
This could be more user friendly. With Shopify you can include custom fields where a person can enter their measurements in. If that's something you are interested in you can shoot us an email at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com and we can help you out.

DESIGN
I think a few improvements could be made to the overall design. You have some gaps in between photos.

bootmakers-02.png
 The other thing that stood out to me was that you have to hover over images to see a product price.

bootmakers-03.png

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook