Would appreciate feedback

Highlighted
4 0 0

Here my newly created store. I'd like to hear your opinion.

https://mobtelshop.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @NickyPump 

Your store loading really fast, both on Desktop and Mobile, which is a really great plus point :)

- However, the header is quite big so it prevents me to see your products at the first glance. Also, as you have only a few categories right now, why don't you put them in the menu navigation (this can be really helpful for visitors to know what your store is about). Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 9.24.23 AM.png

- 'Weekly free products' is for promotion, so I think it deserves a dedicated landing page and a hero banner on your Home page. Also I would suggest you add Countdown timer for the 'free product' offer to add a sense of urgency. If I know they offer will last forever, I won't act immediately :)

- In terms of products

Give me a reason to buy from you: tell me why your products are special and what values they bring to me. You know, I can find similar products elsewhere, so let's tell me what's special about you and your products.

The product photos aren't appealing and consistent in my opinion: each product has different style, some are branded, some aren't, which looks not very trustworthy.

- I also suggest you add About us page: it's a chance for you to tell your stories and make your brand more connecting and relatable to your visitors. It can also increases your credibility! Let's find out About us examples on Google, you will definitely find some great one to follow.

- Contact page: I'd recommend you explain why someone should contact them, and describe how they can help solve their visitors’ problems. I have an article that might help, check it out when you have time: https://academy.pagefly.io/guide/how-to-use-your-shopify-contact-page-wisely/

I hope those few ideas can help and wishing you all the luck!

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @NickyPump 

Selling tech items is a great idea however there a couple of milestones in that niche. Let's try and get through them:)

It is great that you have a nice logo and you chose your corporate colors to use on the site design, it makes the online store more holistic and professional. 

I recommend working more on the first impression. The very first thing a visitor sees when lands on your site is crucial. Reduce the size of the header menu and add a hero banner that resonates with your brand. 

-work more on making the site more customized, not like you have copy-pasted the text from other e-com platforms. 

-on the product page fix the Review button and make it horizontal just like the other buttons on the page and place it underneath the Buy It Now button

-it is an amazing thing to do to offer completely free products, however, I recommend adding them as a bundle if a person is purchasing another item 

-add the ToS, Policy pages 

-I love that you have Why Us? section, but try making it more personal and welcoming by adding a little twist 

-you do not have to design your site by some type of standard. You can add some fun images, add some jokes and puns to your descriptions and texts. So people know that there is a real person behind the screen that is always willing to help. 

-enable accounts on the Shopify admin panel.  If you keep that function optional, it will not harm your site since it does not require having an account to check out, but it will give you an opportunity to gather a customer base. Now if you want to simplify the process of creating accounts, go for Social Login. 

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer. 

Growave offers that along with Reviews and Wishlist for free:) 

Please like this post if I managed to help:)

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Mob-Tel Shop,

"Video demonstration" of diffrent "mobile accessories" can definitely help in better "customer understanding" of the product and winning their trust and belief as well. Some other points which you need to consider for store improvement are mentioned below:

1. If you desire the information security of your store, add a "login" system, which is beneficial for other ecommerce purposes as well.
  2. Any site can only be considered trustworthy, provided, it constitutes full information about its origin, idea behind it, etc. So, for this purpose, an "About Us" section is a must in the site footer.
  3. The addition of other "payment gateways" apart from "Paypal" in the checkout page would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements thus improving customer engagement.
  4. "Promotional discounts" in the form of "coupon codes and discount coupons" are a must for engaging customers in a better way.
  5. "Attractive discounts or Free shipping" offers can be easily highlighted by using a unique header template.
  6. Want your site to be well- professional! a full-width central banner is a must to ensure that.
  7. Want to increase your site popularity! add "New Arrivals" to it and help to keep your customers updated regarding the latest store designs and product updates as well.
  8. Desire your "store branding" to be effective! add other social links apart from Instagram like Facebook, Twitter, Linked In etc to the site footer.
  9. "Terms and Conditions" like "Refund, Shipping, Privacy policy and Terms Of Service" page should be added as it’s good for SEO purposes in the footer.
  10. Aspiring your site to be more "legitimate"! Add "Trust Badges" near the site footer. This will accomplish the purpose well.
  11. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  12. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  13. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hoping that luck favors you with a lot of sales and conversions.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hello @NickyPump, here are the suggestions you need to work on:-

1. Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

2. Add slider images in the first fold of the homepage with the call to action button.

3. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

4. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

5. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

To implement these tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
343 27 101

Hi @NickyPump ,

I've taken a look at your store. Cool store! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.

2. Add the section for "CUSTOMER REVIEWS" after the product description.

3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

4. It would be nice if photos could be zoomed in / enlarged

5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

6. Create pages like Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and include in the footer.

7. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 1 result indexed by Google. But your website has 37+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). Many store owners, bloggers are therefore generating revenue from their pages quicker by getting their specified pages indexed pro-actively & verifiably. You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes