Hello Community, hope everyones good.
I'm selling licenses of self made hip-hop and trap beats to rappers, artists and content creators. More precisely: I sell beat packages with 15 instrumentals that rappers can buy and receive the audio files such as a license that allows them nearly unlimited rights to do what ever they want with the instrumental.
Id love to have feedback on my landing page that I created with gempages.
In my opinion, the design might be alright but I have the feeling the page lacks trustworthyness and there is too much text.
I use a lot of scarcity with a early-bird bonus for the first 25 customers (they get 50% off + an ebook I wrote).
Heres the link: https://vavibeats.com/pages/balancecollection
Where can I improve? What changes can I make?
-> Footer section links are not found, Have you added?
-> You can use your theme more creatively like related to beats.
-> Increase your collections.
-> Add social media pages of you website.
-> Add about us page and tell me about your website.
The search bar needs to be placed to the right along with the cart for a more defined and logical store look. Some other points for store optimization are as follows:
Hope your store improves and proceeds ahead in the path of success day by day.
Thank you very much for your answer and help!
I might forgot to write it down, but this is not my main store page where customers visit when they search for my brand.
This is a landing page for my new collection where I will drive paid traffic to.
Would you still use newsletters, social media links etc. when its a landing page for an ad I'm running? I thought the more links and the more stuff there is on a landing page the more distraction there is.
Thank you so much again
Your site seems to have it own uniqueness, I would even say there is a character to it, which is a great thing when you are offering pieces of art.
I found it cool that you chose a specific font and colors and used them all over the site, that is very important.
Design-wise, I think you have a certain image in your head and you are going for it, that is why I will not bother getting in there. There is only one moment that caught my attention:
There are some places on your site that have big empty spaces. I am not sure if you made it intentionally, but they give an impression of unfinished site.
You can take advantage of massive hero banners. Since your site is quite minimalistic, adding one holistic hero banner will not ruin the style you are going for.
Your site is definitely lacking some CTA (call to action) and trustworthiness. In other words there are not a lot of buttons to click that would bring some action. I think there is only a handful of those.
Let's try to work with that. Here are some ideas I came up with
1) Add links to this sections
2) Add "Contact Us" page. A person needs to know that you are ready to help when needed. If a person wants to reach out with questions, ideas or partnerships offers it is the only way to get in touch with you. If not a separate page, you can add contact info at least. Maybe you already have that, but I did not manage to find it. Make it pretty noticeable for customers by putting it on the footer menu.
3)I am more than positive that you have a Social Media account. Add a link to it, even if it is a personal one. That will for sure help earn customer's trust.
4) The page loading speed is great on desktop, however consider working on the mobile version as well
This indicator is not too bad, however if most of your customers browse through mobiles, it is worth taking into account.
5) In your "About us" section I read that you have worked with artists already, try to feature those artists in a separate page on your homepage as well. Or ask for reviews and display them as well. That will work as a huge testimonial.
6) If you have written a e-book already, why not add some attention catching fragments on your site. You can add a page dedicated to this (blog, sort of) and share some thoughts and pieces of advice there. That way you will not give away anything important from your book but keep customers interested as well as entertained.
And finally, try going for benchmark. Get inspired by other stores that are from your niche.
I think that is it for now. I hope I managed to help you, if so please like my post and mark it a solution. I would highly appreciate that.
If you have other questions, feel free to reach out.
My Pleasure! Happy to help you. You are absolutely right on your part. But the review which I have provided is for your website homepage as well as the landing page which was to be reviewed. Newsletters and social media links are to be added to the homepage, not to the landing page. I totally agree with the fact that the more stuff there is on a landing page, the more distraction there is. The landing page is quite appropriately built in the way it should be.
It looks good. I would suggest you to highlight the 50% offer sentence.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.