This is my first ever dropshipping store and I would really love feedback on it. Positive, negative, anything you have to say. This could be about the design, the products, the descriptions, etc. Thanks in advance to everyone that takes the time to help out a beginner like me. Keep in mind, the site was designed for mostly mobile view.
The site is www.spoiledpupps.com
Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.
1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop
2. Need to work on design
3. Optimize your each product landing page
4. Optimize your store for SEO
5. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
6. Add blog section
There are other areas you need to work
Need More Expert Guidance? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your site and you've done some really great work so far! There are a couple of suggestions I'd like to add:
- Use your logo as the favicon on your site, it adds a nice little finishing touch.
- I'd ask your theme developer to assist in removing this tagline: (http://bit.ly/2zqmAtW).
- I'd try to limit the number of reviews that are appearing on your product pages, some are good, but too many is distracting.
- Have you thought about adding a chat app to encourage your customers to get in touch? You can check out the options here: (http://bit.ly/2MpynRx).
How are you planning on marketing the business?
Thanks a lot for the advice! I am going to connect facebook messenger soon. I plan on using facebook ads primarily to market products individually. However, do you think it will be worth more of my time focusing and learning SEO than on facebook ads? Essentially, can SEO really boost visitors and sales for a new store?
Your help means a alot.