Would appreciate some feedback, new and no sales yet!

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi everybody, 

I recently started my webshop www.tension-reliefs.com and have had about 150 visitors, only one of them ordered the product and most people do not leave the homepage. 

I have tried to optimize the design of the webpage and now with my skills and knowledge of marketing I think I am at a dead end so I hope to get some feedback here. Let me know if you have any feedback, thanks a lot!

Saki  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Tension-Reliefs,

"Receiving site traffic, but, no sales is a very common scenario". The major reason being"improper site layout". Keep the below-listed points in mind to improve the same:

• Favicons enhance user -experience and eases site identification as well.
  • Login helps in information security and keeps a track of your order details as well.
  • Adding images to the "About Us" section is a must for making it express regarding your brand clearly.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

I hope the visitor traffic gets converted to customer sales very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes