Would appreciate some feedback on my store on how to get more sales.

Highlighted
2 0 1

Currently I am running facebook ads and get about 1-2 sales a day with about 100-200 store visits and I am not profitable. I was wondering if I could get some feedback on my store on how to make more sales or how I can make my website better. Thank you. https://elementalsurge.com/

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
405 0 106

Hi @frashid99 !

1. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page. 

2. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

3. When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise to work in partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services. 

4. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

5. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

6. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

7. For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted

hey @frashid99 for better conversion eg per 100 visitors receive 3+ conversion:

- did you tried remarketing in FB?

- try to analyze who these 1-2 sales. They are boys or girls, 25-30 years or older. In two words try to create your buyer persona

After you will better tune your FB ads.

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

You are right I should analyze the customers who have bought items from me. I am also running retargeting ads, is that what you mean by remarketing?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @frashid99

Right now I can only point out things I see, but it literally could be anything and it doesn't necessarily have to be with the design of your website.

In fact, I quite like your website. It seems fast, the items have reviews. I went through the purchase steps, without buying anything and it works well. You mentioned that you have targeted Facebook Ads. What are you targeting by? Do you know if most of your visitors are on mobile or desktop? This is important as you need to make sure the site is flawless for those users. 

My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives, not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved. We could look at where the traffic comes from and why.

If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:

• taking a deep dive into your data: look at where your traffic comes from, what they do on the site, why they might be dropping off
  • identifying metrics and areas that could cause issues
  • working together to see what we can improve to bring up that conversion rate
  • at the end of the day, you know your market the best, but I can help to provide key insights and a second opinion on what could be improved

If you are interested in working with me and getting some consultation just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email. 

If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.

Cheers,

ui-gab
https://www.uiavenue.ca
We specialize in data analytics. If I've helped you today, please give our give our app a try (15-day free trial) https://apps.shopify.com/ui-ave-analytics and maybe write a good review.
Send me a message if you want a free data analysis consultation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
29 0 1

Heyy @frashid99

Love your Fragrance Diffuser, which are having health benefits and 3 in 1 design as well. Your website is angelic and welcome to shopify. I would like to add a suggestion in your bucket if you want to write your description in more realistic way then you can use Descrii , this is a product description generator application maybe it will be helpful for you and I would like to congratulate for your new Store.

https://bit.ly/descrii-premium

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
96 6 24

Hello @frashid99 

Congrats on the amount of website visits that you have received. That's a good start to your business. 

In regards to feedback on your store, I guess you are not done or are having a bit of a trouble with the whole set up process? because nothing appeared as I can clicked into your "fragrance diffuser" category and also, there are lacking of informations and product pictures in the "featured diffuser" section. Some suggestions I would give is to add a blog section or more detailed About us page to help customers understand of you brand story, occasions to use your products, the importance, etc. Next, you could add product review feature to increase your product image and gain reliability. As consumer purchasing behavior continuously to change, consumer will leave your site to do research on how people review your's or competitors product. Therefore, when you add this feature you will decrease the probability for website visitors and potential buyers to leave site and increase conversion of sales. 

Moreover, to make more sales you definitely should use retargeting campaign to make an amount of ROAS. Retargeting campaigns are used to remind customers of the products they are interested in or were put into the cart after they leave the website with very kinds of creatives. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. You can learn about this Ako Retargeting here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/what-is-ako-retargeting-c43bda83143b

All the best on you store!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
25 1 4

Welcome to the shopify familyn congratulations for your Store your website looks awesome, I am here to give your suggestion and maybe it will be helpful for you to increase your sales. 

Building up an email list for marketing purposes is absolutely essential.

In fact, according to research by MarketingSherpa, 60% of marketers polled found that email marketing produced an ROI for their company (32% believe it will eventually produce an ROI). When asked what the estimated ROI from email marketing programs for the company were – the overall group reported 119% – a figure that’s tough for any online store owner to ignore.

Another suggestion is I am using an application which will be used to generate the descriptions for our products named Descrii, The Most Affordable Description Generator App, Unlimited Descriptions, Instant Results, Inbuild Rich Text Editor

I am using it from last few months and I hope you will also like this here the link is-

https://bit.ly/descrii-premium

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
330 13 66

Hi @frashid99  welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Engage the audience by writing a blog with good titles and posting them on different social media platforms. This will help you to reach the audience in masses.
2. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Ensure every image has other 3-4 images with different angles which will help the customer to get a detailed view of your gallery with this you can also add a product zoom in to fill the browser window. 
5. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that  Adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.

I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes