Would appreciate some feedback on my store !

Solved
Himanshu_Lunaga
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

Hi guys,

I would love some feedback on my store www.beidiot.com 

I would like to know if my store seems trustworthy and professional enough. I would greatly appreciate any constructive feedback on helping to improve my store. 

Thank you so much guys ! 

Himanshu

Thanks & Regards
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Himanshu_Lunaga,

I just had a look at your store. It has everything at it place. Awesome work! Below are some of my thoughts: 

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on a website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and is visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Product Availability - It's a good practice to show product availability information to the users to attract or please the customer. Also, organized the customer reviews on product pages to make it visually appealing. 

Speed Optimization - To increase visitors you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is bit low i.e 49%. Also, you need to optimize website images. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate and It will also improve the user experience.

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.  

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87