Would appreciate store feedback

loudenne
1 0 0

We just migrated our site from another platform and would love to hear how new sets of eyes view the job we did.

Thanks for your time and your honest opinions.

David

www.earringholders.com

0 Likes
Zabu
Shopify Partner
67 2 13

Hey @loudenne 

Hey, I've visited your store and I have to say you have a collection very amazing looking products and I like the overall wireframe, but the design you have chosen for the website is not doing justice to the products displayed. I would suggest a more elegant and minimal design to go with it and also the colors making it look dull, also the UI is pretty outdated I feel, it should be as glamourous as your product and making the customers visit the page to stay longer on it. add banners that show slideshows and also offer pages on products that you have displayed. product labels can also increase the sales of your page to a great extent, I can leave a link below of an app that can help you with this. 

Stay Safe 

Zabu

https://bit.ly/2X7KHdA

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
0 Likes

Hi @loudenne 

I've spent a few minutes on your homepage & would love to give you some feedback.

To be honest, your homepage on the desktop looks great. The search field, the bespoke imagery design & how you efficiently use space on the homepage to display the collections & a broad range of product types. However, I believe your mobile version has something to improve in order to make it more intuitive for visitors while experiencing on your site.

image.png

I think it's important to have a search field stick on top of your site on the mobile version. You can try to remove the "Menu" text & add a small search field there. So, visitors can easily search for the products that they want when your product types grow.

image.png

It would be better if we can show all the categories without breaking the layout here. Do you think that we can add one more category here to give it a more balanced look?

image.png

This is just a small thing, but in my opinion, you can try to align-left the content in order to improve the readability of them.

I hope my recommendations will help you in some ways. Feel free to let me know if you have any concerns.

Best regards!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Earring Holder Gallery,

"A very good start", but you still have a long way ahead to reach the pillar of success. You need to pay attention to the below-mentioned tips to make your store perform well:

• Using a "Free shipping bar" to highlight your store "shipping offer" would encourage the customers to buy.
  • Promote your free shipping offers with progressive messages and a cart goal and motivate your customers to increase cart values and boost sales using Free Shipping Bar by Hextom.
  • Include prompt CTA buttons in the hero banner like "Shop Now" which sync well with the store theme and branding.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes