Would appreciate your expert feedback please

Coopsy1313
8 0 0

Evening All

id really appreciate your expert feedback on my new site to help bring in some sales.

www.modernrattan.co.uk

thanks

matt

0 Likes
Coopsy1313
8 0 0

Evening All

I’d really appreciate your expert feedback on my new site to help bring in some sales.

www.modernrattan.co.uk

thanks

matt

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
862 21 246

Hi @Coopsy1313 !

You have very stylish and organized store.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
247 9 74

Hey there @Coopsy1313 ! Being honest, there is nothing much to suggest because you have come up with a really decent and informative store1 I'd just like to add on to the trail - now that you've set up a great store, its time for you to get active on social media and try getting on to marketplaces. We can help you to onboard 60+ global marketplaces where you can showcase your products to millions of customer base. 

We are just a month away from celebrating 2020's most awaited festivals. We have compiled a list of 23 checkpoints that you can apply to your store during this festive season to make sure that your Shopify store is ready to welcome online shoppers during the festive time of the year!

Let me know if we can be of any help to you! We are just a message away. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
876 47 139

Hi, @Coopsy1313.

Tira here. I saw that you posted a similar thread so I have merged your reply to this topic. 

I took a look at your store and I think it looks great. I have some feedback that I would like to share:

- Target Marketing - Defining a target audience will help you promote your products to customers who are more likely to purchase your products. From what I see on your store, I'm not sure if I know who your target audience is, and I think if you define that it will help boost traffic and business to your store. Check out our guide on how to define your audience and why it's important, here: Defining Your Audience: Strengthen Customer Messages With Target Marketing

- Product Pages - I think it would be nice to add some unique copy to your product pages. Some questions you may want to explore here:

What value does your customer receive when they buy your item?

What is the story behind the item?

What could they use your products towards?

Could they use them as a gift for someone special?

I recommend checking out our blog post: 9 Ways to Write Product Descriptions that Inform and Persuade Your Customers to help you write descriptions that focus on your ideal buyer, tap into your customers' imagination, and how to seduce with sensory words. 

- About Us Page - I suggest adding information on your business' story and background. Who are you and how did you get started? This will help build trust and a connection between your brand and your customers.

We have a great guide that you can check out to write your own About Us page, here: The Untapped Potential of About Us Pages (And How to Write Your Own). You can use this page as a big selling point for your brand, put a face to your business, and add persuasive content that would otherwise clutter your homepage.

Let me know if this resonates with you.

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes