Would appreciate your feedback on myretroposter.com

Alexandre_Jarde
Excursionist
11 1 4

Hello,

We recently launched the V2 of our Website where we switched from Debut free theme to a paid one, Shella.

As many of you I spend an incredible amount of time working on my site and I'm sure I no longer see it properly and definitely not with a fresh look.

I used to display a much higher number of products on the home page but stopped to incite visitors to go deeper and make the home page lighter and faster... but I'm not sure it's the best choice.

Also I don't know if the titles of my menu are really helping / making sense / efficient

I would love to get your feedback and pleased to share my humble opinion about yours if you want.

Here is the link : https:www.myretroposter.com

Thanks!

0 Likes

Dear @Alexandre_Jarde 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you.

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Remove "Powered by Shopify" footer
  • Use the image of customer with the testimonial.
  • Product page layout needs to improve

Example:

produtpage2.png

• Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping ,delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution

Hi @Alexandre_Jarde,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants.

I am happy to leave my recommendation for your store.

Your store has some good points:

• Have a favicon: This is one of the great things to make your store unique. 
  • Have a sticky menu: Customers can access the menu anytime they want when scrolling up or down
  • Have a benefit bar at the bottom of the page about shipping and return policies

There are some recommendations I'd like to make to better your store please check

1. Hero section button

- The font is quite small and does not have hover effect which makes look kinda of stiff. You could consider to make it more outstanding by make it bigger and more lively by adding some effects like hover state

Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 5.27.00 PM.png

2. Featured products

- Add star rating

- Add Add To Cart button

Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 5.28.33 PM.png

3. Make these button aligned 

Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 5.30.15 PM.png

4 Add Upsell section

This section can be placed under the product description to show more products. You can name it as You may also like or Frequently Bought Together, Most Recently Viewed, etc so that customers can see other products.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly . Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

5. Add more section

You can consider social proof, about us section to make your website become even more interesting 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
Alexandre_Jarde
Excursionist
11 1 4

Hi and thank you for your input

I agree with you about the text effect on the hero section, unfortunately my theme doesn't let me customize this easily.
Same for the alignment of the read more button for the blog posts, and that's also part of the reason why I don't have the add to cart button on home page and gallery.It displays much too big and kind of kill the design of the page. Another issue with the add to cart is that you can't really add to cart as you have to choose the size first to do so, and displaying also the options makes the look and feel worse.

But it comforts me with the idea that I need to hire someone to tweek the layout a little

0 Likes
Alexandre_Jarde
Excursionist
11 1 4

Hi and thank you for your feedback

I already removed the Powered by Shopify (which actually came back when I updated my theme)

I have added call to action on the Hero section

I have modified the layout of the product page with pictures now displaying in the left column from loading

I can't add pictures for my customers testimonials as they are all genuine and I can't really ask my customer to send me their pictures... Anyway I'm not sure this would be really suited for my "industry"

I'm a bit dry about how to improve further my ON PAGE SEO which I worked on quite a lot already, if you have specific tips, I'll take them with pleasure and gratitude

Regarding cart page : it's already a pop up with discount code field, no wrapping option as my printing partner does't offer it, same for delivery date picker is not suitable here. But we do have trusted badges when you reach the check out page and of course "I agree with the TandCs"

0 Likes