Coming from an offline business style, we are starting out with this online store with the best of our efforts. Hoping to have a review from the seasoned people here and gear you with the help of their valuable tips.
store url : www.thewhitemoss.com
Currently just started out with FB ads, still to have the initial few orders to give the project a kick.
With Smiles and blessings
Your website looking awesome. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> Check this image https://snipboard.io/6O8759.jpg.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
Hey The White Moss,
Keep the below listed points in mind for optimizing your store:
All the best!
Hello @Tarun-wm ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @Tarun-wm !
I love your items, as I really get crazy about the home staff. Everything looks so comfy and stylish. Good job!
1. The first thing, that I have noticed, that your site is very slow in downloading. It can be because you are using several apps to get all the useful features in your store. Try to avoid this, and use just one app, that will include everything.
2. You have very detailed descriptions of your product pages. However, one main thing is missing - social reviews. I am sure that you have previous customers, who were really happy after purchasing items from your store. Let them leave reviews - and you will get social proof. It is very crucial in order to make big sales.
3. Build long term relationships with your customers, for that run a Loyalty program. Our appGrowave can help you do that, along with other 10 great marketing tools in one. Specifically for your site, I think you will find Reviews, Social Sharing, Rewards, Wishlist, and Instagram to be useful.
4. Social media are powerful nowadays. Every person has an account of at least one social media. So, let them login just with one click by using social media accounts.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hi @Tarun-wm welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Create Social Media accounts and add them to the footer links this will help in brand promotion as Facebook ad promotion and digital media is the new norm.
2. Shifting the logo placement from the center to top left as that more users remember brands when their logos are placed on left rather than on the right or center. Placing your logo on the left gives it more visual gazes, which allows more users to remember your brand.
3. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
4. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
I hope this helps!