Would highly appreciate feedback on my store :)

Tourist
7 0 1

Hello everyone,

I have just published my site and I would really appreciate all kind of feedback please, be honest about what you think, it can only be helpful.

It is not my first attempt on making an online shop, but I would say that this is the one that I've been working on seriously so far. 

The payment gateway is not yet working, I need other verification. I have only published it to show to my private circle and to show you also (for professional advice(s))

That is all I have to say I think, now it's your turn to share your thoughts about it with me.

Thank you in advance for taking your time in sharing your knowledge.

My site is: www.beauzel.com 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1890 118 294

Dear @Jujunette 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

beauzlspeed.png

• Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Add Custom search
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
393 41 131

Hi @Jujunette

Have seen your store and have some suggestions for you:

- At first, just want to say your products look beautiful. 

- The text on the menu is too hard to see. Too small and not visible. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1600355464464.png

You can also see when I scroll down, it will become invisible.

ConveyLego0612_2-1600356133524.png

- It would be great if you redesign the banner section because I think it's quite big. By the way, I love the CTA button. 

- I think those texts are quite hard to see. Maybe you can try to change the color. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1600355743879.png

- At your collections section, you can try to make it to one row. I think it's more suitable. 

- On your product pages, try to move the product photos to the left and product details to the right. Don't let your customers scroll if it's not necessary.

- I see your Instagram account, but it has no content. So try to build it and after that, you connect your Shopify store to an Instagram account to create an Instagram gallery. 

You can see an example here: 

ConveyLego0612_3-1600356441929.png

Check this app if you want to have one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery

- I think your products are quite expensive. So you can try to use some discount events to encourage customers to buy.

Here is my view about your store. Hope this helps!

Happy selling,

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
416 16 88

Hi @Jujunette welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share:

Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles, and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

2. Color is one of the top considerations for every buyer and has the power to make or break a deal. Not just that, colors have the power to trigger deep emotions and apart from being a catalyst that aids brand recall, it can really help you control buyers’ focus and attention.

Therefore, by using them right, you can leverage colors to communicate messages, evoke emotions, and really make a difference when it comes to your store visitors’ purchase decisions. 

3. Now, let’s get right into how different color family resonates with consumers and the myriad of emotions they trigger.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Jujunette 

After spending few minutes on your store I have to say that I really love your design, it's so modern and fashionable. Moreover, I have some recommendations and hope that it would be useful for you.

1. Make header bar sticky

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 17.18.28.png

This would be more convenient for all users if they're scrolling up and down in your store. They still can access to another section during surfing and easily checking what inside Cart right now or searching for a specific item.

2. Change the color title inside Header bar

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 17.19.25.png

As you can see here that when I hovering on each title, the color will be changed into gray and it's really hard to see. I recommend that you can reduce the opacity of the color about 15%., it would be better than the current one.

3. Hero banner

I would recommend you using 16:9 or 16:10 aspect ratio, cause the current image is too big so that the position of main CTA button will not attract customers to make their decision for the first time they access into your store. You also make your button bigger, change the font-size of it into 25-30px. To make it more clearly, you should increase the contrast of this button by changing the background color into black, it will be more attractive.

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 17.28.22.png

These things are my suggestions thay you can apply to make your store could be better. Moreover, you can check out this article to optimize your homepage.

Cheer!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @Jujunette awesome site, nothing to say. You can add more customer reviews to gain more sales for your shop.

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Thank you everyone for all the tips you've been nicely sharing with me! I really appreciate it and helped me a lot. Got a lot of work to do till I apply all your little precious recommendations.

I have made few changes already on the home page, if you want to check: www.beauzel.com

Take care and stay safe!

Juju

0 Likes