Would like feedback on a Covid-19 product I am selling

dropshippingggg
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey guys, here is the link to my website.

https://thehygienehands.com/

0 Likes

Hi @dropshippingggg,

I've reviewed your store and I have to sat that your product is quite awesome during this quarantine and maybe useful for everyone. However, below is some points that may can help you with your store.

1. Homepage

Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 11.14.48.png

The spacing is too small and it makes your store not modernize. You can add margin of each section to 70px for user to enhance readability. In addition, you should put Head title of each section for customer to follow it (Ex: Features, Customer Reviews).

Shipping & Money back should be displayed as 2 block vertical, avoid Text only cause it is pain point for customer, they don't like reading too much, try to use icon or image.

2. Product Page

You can you FOMO strategy to your products and it will increase your conversion rate, limit time for customer and have a big offer always is the best way to sell product. You can see more about FOMO strategy at here.

Once again, I'd like you to spread out the content, don't put them in one column and align center. This will reduce your customer's readability.

Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 17.11.09.png 

There is one more thing I found that your store's load speed is quite slow, maybe your gif at homepage is too large, you should improve this.
Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 17.23.04.png

I hope my recommendations will help you in some ways. Feel free to let me know if you have any concerns.

Cheer!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
0 Likes
MichaelGeo
Explorer
191 3 13

Hi! Congratulations on your HygineHand Shop.

I see you are targeting international markets, and have already provided multiple currencies. That's good. While it is better if the website can auto display local currencies based on visitors' locations. Presenting visitors information, like currency, they are familiar with seamlessly plays a key increasing conversion rate. Almost any content can be altered as customised location-specific, and highly engages with each individual website visitor.

You may potentially use Geo Redirect tool to auto direct visitors. When the currency is changed, it adds a parameter to the URL, like exampleshop.cpm?cur=AUD, or exampleshop.com?cur=USD. Geo Redirect tool can detect visitors' geolocations by IP and auto direct them to correct website URLs based on their locations. You can easily set redirecting rules within a few step. No code is necessary. The service will generate the Javascript code for you to add to your website. Shopify platform is perfectly supported.

Another example, your shipping policy at the very top of homepage, instead of "Free Worldwide Shipping", you could dynamically display your visitor location instead, like "Free shipping to Australia" if your visitor is in Australia. By engaging and showing care to your visitors at individual level, it will increase conversion rate. If interested, you may use Geo Content tool to alter content as location specific.

For more applications, you can look at the post: https://geotargetly.com/blog/how-does-a-geotargeting-website-help-increase-conversions

Hope it helps!

0 Likes