Would like feedback on my Anime Store!

Ryan484
Tourist
12 0 0
I started my first thread about a 1 1/2 years ago for my first Anime store design. Fast forward to today and I believe my store has evolved quite a bit since then. I am back again to get feedback from the shopify experts! I would like to get feedback on how to scale even further, any issues you can find, and anything else you can suggest to me. Thank you!
0 Likes
Ryan484
Tourist
12 0 0
My website is www.sugoination.com
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Sugoination,

It's quite good to listen that your store has evolved to a great extent during this period. However, some noticeable changes can make it look even much better. Few of them are mentioned below as follows:

1.  First of all the  footer needs a little work on it ie the placement of footer links and social links is haphazard.
  2. The order of placement must be Store info, Customer care, and the social links should be placed below these two on the right side. The newsletter is rightly placed.
  3. Favicon is missing, which is quite important.
  4. Some more social links need to be added to enhance connecitivity.
  5. Testimonials need to be added to build customer trust and belief.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store progresses even more and touches new heights very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes

Your homepage looks great. Is there a particular portion of the store that you wanted feedback on?

Working on...
1. Product Lens (App that helps the middle of the funnel marketing)
2. Strategy + Tactics: Marketing Blog
3. Want store feedback? Try this free tool (You gotta give to receive)
4. 60-day SEO email course
5. FB Marketing 102 email newsletter
0 Likes

Hi @Ryan484 

First i have to say your store look very impressive with obvious typography and nice image/video ( i were a huge fan of anime too ), but i think there is still room for improvement :

1. Header should be sticky to navigate customer easily

2. Your page looks cool with various animation but in other hand, it will effect to your loading speed . Follow Google page insight, your homepage score is 79 from desktop and 26 from mobile ( it's very low and definitely decreases the satisfaction from customer as well as  your conversion rate ) . My suggestion is remove some animation from your page and use tiny png to optimize the image size as well, it will help you improve your store loading speed.

3. It will be perfect  if product images has the same style as some have plain vs non-plain background right now. It will help your site look unified and more elaborate

4. Social proof has huge impact to buying decision of customer. Consider to add some testimonial blocks to your homepage / product page

5. Currently, your cart icon doesn't show the item's quantity added to it while it should be

6. Your sizing table is quite small and hard to read. I think you should separate it from your product detail to the independent section or display as a full-width popup to warrant reading ability.

7. Increase the size of countdown timer to emphasize the time remaining / increase efficiency of FOMO effect

Hope you found this helpful . Best luck for your business !

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes
sammyatklarna
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hey @Ryan484 

That's awesome that your store is progressing well and you are scaling! You have a wide amount of nice anime products. I work for Klarna and specifically mainly fashion merchants. We are seeing an increase in conversions by 44% after they partner with us. 90% of retailers are looking into buy now, pay later options for customers on their websites and we also pay you in full upfront and manage all the risks of any chargebacks and fraud. It allows customer to pay 25% at time of purchase then spread their remaining payments out over time with no interest and no credit card required. Here is a little more information and how to get started today to reduce shopping cart abandonment, increase average order value and increase website traffic with our shop directory and other social media we can feature you on as well.

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this helps you get started!

Samantha

0 Likes
thehubw2021
1 0 0

Awesome store **bleep** great merch. You site looks amazing and cool will be purchasing some products. also looking for great tips to for sites.

0 Likes