Would like feedback on my Anime store!

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 0

Hi all,

This is my first store. I’ve been working on an anime/gaming merch store using oberlo and aliexpress. Haven’t gone live yet as im still adding products but the rest of the store is pretty set to go when i do so im sure you’ll get the gist of it. 

Would like some feedback on the homepage, navigation, product pages, etc. Any feedback on what to add/improve is much appreciated:)

My store is www.sugoination.com and the password is “sugoiii”

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

I took some time to go through your website and have a few suggestions on how to engage your customers and increase revenue. After the release of your website, some of the features which can be added to your website widgets are "Trending products", "New Arrivals", "Similar Products", “Curated products”, "people who bought this also bought", and "people who viewed this also viewed". Email campaign and browser notifications like “cross-sell recommendations after purchase”, “weekly new arrivals products”, and “Trending products, Bestsellers” add lots of value to increase conversions. On Facebook “trending products of the week”, carousal posts, and “Handpicked product of this week” can increase awareness and website traffic. 

Please visit our website for further details or contact me on my mail id. 

Website - https://yfret.com/

My mail id - ankur@yfret.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 0

Hi ankuryfret,

Thank you for your insightful tips and advice! I’ll definitely look into all of those widgets to see which fits perfectly with my store especially “cross-sell recommendations” and “people who bought this also bought”. Thank you!

And if anyone else has any comments/tips/advice on my website, please let me know! I appreciate all the help i can get on my journey:)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
166 0 13

Hi Ryan, 

Just gone through your site. It seems nice. You have covered almost everything. Now you just need a very good promotion. Remember one thing that your market is very niche so paid traffic will not led you to conversion. You must have to have organic traffic; it will take time but is very productive. As an image processing professional I must say that you scaled your product images properly, those are looking very professional. Anyway, if you need any more help regarding image processing don't hesitate to knock at: https://apps.shopify.com/cutoutwiz 

Thanks- Kaoser

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 0

Hi Kaoser,

The link to enter the password is at the top of the page, the password is “sugoiii”. Any feedback is appreciated, Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 0

Thank you for the advice Kaoser! I was planning on using paid traffic, though my budget for it is very low haha, as well as putting focus on SEO for my collections and products. Its definetely alot of work though with the SEO lol i am also planning to be very engaging with my audience through my instagram page once everything is up and running since i already use instagram quite often. 

Thank you for your insight! I appreciate it:)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 0

Hello everyone! Fast forward to today and I think my anime store has evolved quite a bit since I first started. I would again like to ask for feedback from the shopify experts on how to scale my store even further. Also, any other feedback is much appreciated. Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 156

Hi Ryan, 

I am amazed with how detailed and thought over your store is! 

By browsing your site I have noticed only a couple of things that can be enhanced:

- Put favicon on your site, so it looks more professional and noticeable on the browser 

- I see that you are using Loyalty program, as an option you can enable Tier function there and add some gamification to your site. Since I am an anime lover myself, I would love to receive tiers based on my points, and the highest one you can name Hokage, for instance. 

-Your Instagram account is pretty massive and can bring a lot of traffic to your site and vice versa. Therefore, instead of making a basic Instagram gallery, you could create one based on hashtags and tag items on posts as well. 

Here is an app that can implement all of that along with some more cool features - Growave 

Once  again, your store is great and wish you the best of luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 0

Thank you for your insights! And oh my god, the tier function with Hokage being at top is pure genius! I will definitely take a look into it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, 

I'm just wondering how do you deal with copyright and licenses ? 

I can remember there are some Kind of exception right ? 

Thanks in advance for your answer

By the way your website is really cool ! 

0 Likes