Would like feedback on my first store please

Highlighted
2 0 1

hi All,

i would like to receive feedback on my store, make sure i am not forgetting anything and that it looks good. 

This is my first store.

fitmeinstyle.com

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0
Hi, so when I clicked on your site the first thing I see is a woman in a body suit and the options to buy it but there's no banner, title or introduction to your page. When someone clicks on a site they don't want a big pic of one product with purchase options taking up your every entire screen.

Make your logo and brand more prominent on the initial click and if that is intriguing enough they will browse the products below that.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @yocelinarriaga,

I would love to share some feedback for your store.

1. Add a favicon to your website. It's the tiny logo on your browser tab
2. Do include a contact us page on your website. Add a form on your contact us page or include a chat widget on your website. Make it easy for your customers to reach you
3. Currently, your users land and see 1 product. Instead, add a home page slider and show your collections there & link them to the corresponding pages. Add a "Show Now" or "Buy Now" button there for users to click and navigate
4. Do include important links like Terms & Conditions & Privacy Policy
5. You can also include an FAQ page with answers to some of the most common questions your visitors might have wrt your products or your shipping.

You can also check out the app I recently launched. You can use labels such as trending, bestseller, sale, new, etc on your product images using this app. Labels would help you highlight your products using social proofing, trust & urgency, and let your customers choose quicker. Assisting users decision making can lead to more conversions and increased sales.
Click this link to download the app: https://bit.ly/36ly69H

I hope the above points can help you. Cheers, and wish you all the best :)

Vignesh
ModeMagic

You can also check out the app I recently launched. You can use labels such as trending, bestseller, sale, new, etc on your product images using this app. Labels would help you highlight your products using social proofing, trust & urgency, and let your customers choose quicker. Do share your feedback if you try it!

Click this link to download the app: https://bit.ly/36ly69H

I hope the above points can help you. Cheers, and wish you all the best :)

Vignesh
ModeMagic

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
173 27 86

Hey there 

I do have a few recommendations for your store, I hope my insights will be of help to you. 

1. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.

2. Add a hero image on your website (main image) with a main Call to action button which would take the visitors to your catalogue. 

3. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. This leggings needs a section title and why you picked this product to feature. Eg. The bodysuit on your homepage can be a featured product rather than being something a visitor sees as soon as he lands on your page.

4. Invite customers to be part of your community. You can set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility. 

5. Collections - You should feature your product collections instead of products from 1 collection, let show your visitors the broad range of your products, they can easily and quickly find out what kind of products you're selling.

6. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top

7. Product description - Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.

8. Footer details - For better SEO purposes, Terms and Conditions like "Refund, Shipping, Privacy policy and Terms Of Service" page should be added to the site footer.

9. Connect yourself all through social media like Facebook, Twitter, etc. these are the gems of e-commerce store advertising and add their links to your footer. 

10. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful. 

Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

thank you for your comments this is all very helpful information.

1 Like
Highlighted
12 0 0

Hi,

I am an experienced Shopify developer and I can provide solutions for you on a good budget. Please feel free to contact me regarding any help that you might need. I can provide with the following services -

## SEO on your Shopify store

## Shopify Theme development

## Shopify site modifications

Regards,

Shamar Sanyal

Email: shamar.sanyal@outlook.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
3 0 1

Hello,

I have looked at your store and believe a lot can be improved in the store. I am a Shopify expert with more than 8 years of experience and have developed many stores in the past focusing the conversion rate of the store.

I would like to recommend various improvements in order to have a better conversion rate and an excellent user experience;

## Improvement of the navigation menu bar

## Addition of important or new web elements such as integration of the Instagram feed which can help to increase sales as Instagram is a very good medium of traffic nowadays.

## Existing sections can be improved a lot in terms of user experience and design

## Speed and On Page SEO optimization that will help to increase the sales of the store

If you need assistance in regards to Shopify development, please feel free to reach me at https://tinyurl.com/w5rywwt

Regards,

Manish K.

manishkumar723723@gmail.com

Profile: https://tinyurl.com/y4fno7ez

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
387 34 154

Hi @yocelinarriaga 

Your store looks quite nice and professional. The color range that you have chosen along with the versatile design of the theme look very fitting to the niche you are in. The one negative thing that I have noticed right away though is that it feels empty. So here are recommendations on how to fix that and make your site more functional: 

1) Make the navi bar smaller and add a different hero banner with a more dynamic and colorful image. 

2) On the homepage add some other sections such as Reviews from your customers, Insta gallery, a subscription field, some certificates of quality etc. 

3) The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand on it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

4) Add a sizing chart as a part of description instead of making it a product image 

5)Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

6)Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes