Would like feedback on my store please

Highlighted
1 0 0

So I recently started a store and was looking to see what kind of mistakes I've made, thank you

www.eonfountains.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0
When I clicked on your site the first thing I feel is that it is kind of vague. It says "eco friendly fountain" in the banner section but doesn't have a pic of the actual fountain, just squirting water. You should put pics of the fountain in the banner, as a consumer the product is the first thing I want to see.

Also the rest of the homepage needs more attention to the actual product.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 428

Hey Eon Fountains,

Keep the following points in mind for store optimization:

• "Login" helps in keeping information secure and a track of your order details as well.
  • Include prompt CTAs like "SHOP NOW" in the center of the hero banner which syncs well with your store theme and branding.
  • Align all footer links vertically for symmetric placement.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
140 13 68

Hey @sektrex,

Congratulations on your new store! I checked your website and it looks pretty neat. I would like to share a couple of tips with you.

1. Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand , making a strong impression on curious customers.

2.I recommend you to add your social handles in your website (also to note: be active in Fb and Insta), as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic.

3. The homepage looks a bit empty right now, so I would suggest to add more content in your homepage like Featured products, Blog, Instagram feed, Best Sellers, New Arrivals etc. Keep in mind that homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

4. The product details page needs to have more uniformity (with respect to text placement, letter cases, image size). Also have top 2-3 detailed customer reviews/testimonials as this will boost your product credibility and trust among your customers. I would suggest you to have video testimonials over text. Video testimonials are far more engaging and convincing than a page full of text. They will help reduce your bounce rate by keeping visitors on your site for longer and increase the odds that new visitors will feel confident enough to make a purchase.

5. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse homepage itself. Also adding product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. 

Hope this helps.
Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes