Would like some feedback from experts! :)

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi everybody, I would like to get some feedback from those more knowledgeable than I on our store.

www.throwbackjunction.com

Any advice is much appreciated.  I would return the favor, but I am not an expert!

Also having some trouble with menus.  We have a footer menu that is not showing up and having some trouble with the main menu as well.  I have done all the steps on the "how to" page.

Thank you.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 3 1

Hello,

Try to improve the accessbility of the website ... check for WCAG on google. 

gmolocea@zignative.com
Digital Commerce Experts | Free UX/UI Audits
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 122 433

Hey Throw Back Junction,

Keep the below-listed points in mind for store optimization:

• "Home" button should be included at the header menu beginning for ease of site navigation.
  • "Twitter and Linked In" should be added to the footer for better advertising.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes