Would like some feedback on fashion store

Tourist
7 0 1

Hi everyone and happy holidays.  I'm just looking for some quick feedback on my store: www.throwbackjunction.com. We sell new, recycled and upcycled fashion and accessories.  Our traffic is good but our conversions are not.  We have about 25,000 followers between all the social media channels, but are having a hard time converting that into sales.

Thank you!

0 Likes
1 0 1

Honestly if I were you I would work on a different logo and website re-design. The website looks a bit outdated and not professional so that might be why you do not get any conversions. People may not trust the site because it looks a little bit amateurish. Not trying to be harsh, design isn't easy but if I were you I would start there.

Shopify Designer & Developer
Shopify Partner
466 45 154

Hi @TBJ1

Have seen your site and have some suggestions for you:

- About your banners, there are some things that  you need to add:

+ Inspirational messages which can encourage your customers to reach out to the product pages. 

+ CTA buttons to guide your customers to the pages you want. 

+ Some images you are using now are not suitable for banners in my opinion. You can try to visit some famous sites to check how they use photos.

- You can consider adding Quickview or Quickshop buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

- About this section:

+ The photo should be wider, not longer. 

+ Add CTA button. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1607048765998.png

- When I click on those icons, I should be redirected to the new window. Not the same window. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1607050851485.png

Also, have seen both your Instagram accounts and I think you can add an Instagram gallery for your site. 

Also, you can make it shoppable. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you do that. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Quantity section

+ The detailed description

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar

Also, you can consider having product photos with better quality. 

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
Shopify Partner
2008 113 369

Hello @TBJ1, I hope you are doing good! Here are a few suggestions:

- There is a whitespace in the header of the homepage.

- Create a drop-down menu in the 'all products' options of the header menu. 

- Add a call to action button on the slider images of the homepage.

You can give product recommendations By personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product. It can be like trending, new arrival, recently viewed section on the homepage.

- Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews, and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales and retention. You should start using the customer timeline feature to track customer journey right from the sign up till each and every activity like when the customer has last visited your store, Email opened, push received, products purchased, etc. This will help you to take action by knowing their behavior accordingly. You can add web push notifications, it will help in retargeting your customers. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
844 21 243

Hi @TBJ1 !

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes

Hi @TBJ1 ,

My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I would like to have some feedback on your store:

Header

Sticky Header: you can reduce the size of the logo on the Header to make it smaller then sticky to the website. Visitors don't need to find the Header anymore since it keeps appearing on their view so that they can have a better experience navigating through your site.

Homepage

Banner: some of your slides on the banner have too big images and don't have an equal height. So the banner may make the layout of your Homepage look bad. To fix the banner layout, you can edit each slide's background image to have the same height as each other. The slides also need at least one heading and one CTA. Only showing the background images is not helping. 

RichardNguyen_0-1607071069884.png

More CTAs and hover effects on the product list: put more buttons like Add-to-Cart or Buy Now can shorten the customer journey from the Homepage. When hovering on the product images, the second image shows more information about the products, giving customers more reasons to click on the products.  

RichardNguyen_1-1607071069947.png

Instagram section: instead of showing an icon and the link to your Instagram profile, you can show your Instagram posts on the Homepage using the Instagram section if your theme supports it. The high-quality images from Instagram can make your Homepage look better.

RichardNguyen_2-1607071069797.png

Product page

Optimizing the product page is essential to improve your store's conversion rate. As I can see, you will need to do some work to upgrade this page's look.

RichardNguyen_3-1607071069735.png

Product image: most of the pictures in your store are taken with a mannequin. It is not bad, however, it would be better if you could take photos putting the cloth on. Customers would like to see the real review picture of cloth products.

Size Chart: a size chart is an indispensable element in a fashion store. Customers don't have chances to try clothes when shopping online. So a size chart should help them to choose the fittest products.

Review section: The review section can provide additional information about the product to customers. Many customers will trust the reviews more than the product description.

More section on the product page: your product page lacks much information like Shipping, Refund, or Warranty policies. Showing enough information on the product page will keep the customers to the end of their journey.

Here is some of my feedback, please remember to improve the look and the credibility of your store. Customers will need more information before making a purchase. I hope those feedback can be useful for you. Please hit like or mark solution if you agree.

Cheer,

Richard

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Tourist
7 0 1

I want to thank everyone for taking the time to respond to my post! Some very helpful comments/critiques. A lot to think about! Thanks again!

0 Likes