Hi. I am starting my own dropshipping store. We are focused around the pet niche which is mainly selling to dogs and cats.
The reason why I picked up to start this is because I had a few cats back then and was really nostalgic about childhood pets. Spending time with my pets is my happy time.
I would love to request feedback on everything - store design & layout, pricing, imagery, products themselves and general advice to help improve my store. So far I have 15 total products. Both cat and dogs. I want to design the store for both conversions and great layout that will equate to a brand.
You may ask about my ads I am running, currently I just did an Instagram shoutout story which turned into a total fail? Reason why is because:
Please do not be shy, whatever you want to say, I'm ready, I will take both positive and negative feedback and improve my store.
Here's my store link:
Your store looks very informative and dynamic, it is no way boring or overwhelming. The products seem to be of high quality.
It looks like the mobile version speed is the issue. I recommend seeing the analytics of how many people use mobile phones to enter your site, and if the ratio is big, make sure to get rid of unused codes and compressing the images that you are using. If you have some hard-coded apps, ask the developers to optimize their codes.
As for functionality, your site is not lacking anything. So I only have a couple of things you can do if you want to take your business to the next level.
1) Run a referral campaign. The items on your site is something that everyone will potentially like, so by giving your customers an opportunity to share items from your store and get discounts for that will work great for driving more relevant traffic and also to build a loyal customer base.
2) The review widget on your site is currently not working. Enable it on product pages to get more testimonials.
3) Launch a Reward program. You can reward your members for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave. We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
Hello @taslina ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you, hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hey @taslina ,
I checked your website, and it looks elegant. Clean website, Great work! I would like to share with you a couple of tips:
1. I always got a pop-up saying to join the pack (subscribing to newsletter?) Although this is fine to show it first time, constantly showing for every page change irritated me, and surely it will for other shoppers. Always keep the website flow simple and non-persuasive.
2. Add your contact details in the "Contact Us" page. Your contact details are most essential on your website so that customers can reach you out if they face any issue/questions and this will improve the customer experience which will help in getting more sales.
3. Revamp your 'Our Mission' page. What 'Our Mission' page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page
4. While your message in the homepage main banner has that emotional statement, it just does not suit with the banner. I would suggest using a better high-quality image and keeping your message either within the banner (the background should be plain contrast color) or below the image. Also, I felt that your homepage needs to be organized. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.
5. Invite your customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations, and build credibility.
6. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
7. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency.
Hope these feedbacks help.