Ramsey7235
2 0 0

Bristolsbudscandleco.com

0 Likes
NikkiElizDeMere
Excursionist
66 6 29

Hi @Ramsey7235!

Congrats on your store! Here are a couple of recommendations.

1. It's difficult to read "Bristol's Buds Candle Co. Handcrafted Soy Candles and Melts" because of how the text overlays the image, and also because the font is so large. It feels like this section is very large in general and requires a lot of scrolling down on multiple pages on the site.

(It's also very difficult to read other headers more towards the bottom of the home page.

• "Bristol's Buds Candle Co."
  • Floral Collections
  • Romance Collections
  • Distinctly Masculine
  • Retro Blue Cobalt Collection
  • etc. (there are a few more)

2. I recommend updating all of images to be high-resolution. They look grainy on my screen. 

Example:

Screen Shot 2021-04-24 at 9.04.18 PM.png

3. Add storytelling to product pages in addition to product descriptions. For example, on the home page, there is some storytelling for one of the products: "These containers are elegant but unpretentious, with a rounded base for a streamlined silhouette. With a modern, soft-touch matte finish, these ceramic tumblers are attractive pieces of decor for any space." This type of storytelling should be on each product, and should be unique, original copy for each product. Storytelling helps potential customers actually envision what it would be like to have the product in their life, which leads to higher conversions / more sales.

4. Update the "Your Story" section on product pages from the placeholder copy, "Share details about the manufacturing process, featured collections, client testimonials, or any extra detail that might be useful for your customers!"

5. Gather and share more social proof in the form of product video reviews, customer photos, written reviews.

6. If you haven't: create a unique hashtag and encourage customers to use it and tag your store on Instagram, etc.

7. Ensure that your website meets the standards on Google Search Central.

CMO @ Reeview.app. Reeview automatically finds, collects and displays authentic, user-generated product video reviews for Shopify stores. Using A.I. to manage user-generated videos at scale and beautiful video widgets placed directly where purchase decisions are made, Reeview increases conversions, shopper engagement and customer lifetime value.
0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
128 12 62

Hello @Ramsey7235 

Hope You are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few Suggestions.

Add a nice Logo which gives Identity and Separates from the Competition.

Organize the Footer section and Minimize the empty space.

Mention More Contact details of your store to look trustworthy.

Add Few products on the Home page.

Add ATC(add to cart) Buttons on the Products.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies

Add a chatbot for support and you can also analyze customer choices

If you are planning to sell on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
520 49 170

Hi @Ramsey7235

Have seen your store and here are some of my comments for you:

1. Homepage: 

- There is a conflict here. So I cannot see the announcement bar. 

AllFetch_0-1619402478990.png

- On your banner, there are some things that you can improve:

+ The image: I think you should change the image background. You can visit some famous brand stores to see how they choose image backgrounds. 

+ The small message: it's not suitable because it's too small. You need to bring this message to another place. 

AllFetch_1-1619402543918.png

- There are too many sections that show your products and your collections. This will make your customers don't know where they need to focus on. 

- Here is the suitable layout that you can take a look at:

+ The banners (sliders)

+ The section shows your message. 

+ The collection section

+ The featured product section 

+ The Review section 

+ The Instagram gallery. 

- I have seen your Instagram, and it has a lot of good content. You can have your own Instagram feed on your store. 

The app Shoppable Instagram Feed will help you do that with ease. 

2. Product page: 

Your product pages are good now. Especially, the description is great. 

I have some ideas that can help you increase the conversion rate:

- Keep the ATC button visible by having a Sticky Add to Cart bar. 

- Use another way to offer discounts like quantity breaks. Check app Product Bundles if you want to do that. 

- Add more reviews ASAP. 

3. Other: 

- I think you should upgrade the quality of your product images. 

- Remember to focus on your marketing strategy. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling,

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2981 171 549

Hello @Ramsey7235This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. Here are few suggestions:

- These texts are not visible.

AiTrillion_0-1619514409137.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage.

- Change the layout of the product page. Make it both mobile and desktop responsive.

You need to increase engagement in your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Moreover, what helps you more is to use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes