Would like some feedback on my store and ad

Highlighted
3 0 1

So guys, i have recently created another store: drinkingpaw.com

I think it looks professional but i want your opinion as dropshippers. My problem is that when i contact instagram dog pages, people won't come to my site. It is because of the product or the ad? You can check the video here: @dogs.trainingg (last page that posted it). 

Thanks for your time in helping me!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1522 77 258

Hello @AstroHouse, I hope you are doing well! Your store looks great. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend.

- Give loyalty points to your customers on birthdays, allowing the push notifications, signing up, leaving a review, share or follow on social media. This will help you to increase subscribers & will help in building relationships with the customers. This is a WOW factor. 

All over your store looks great! Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
38 0 11

Hello @AstroHouse, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your store looks absolutely amazing no doubt there, the home page and layout visuals everything is great. But I was disappointed that you only have one product, I hope you'll add more soon. Other than that I'd suggest if you try and make your store more engaging, introduce some offers and make the homepage more interesting. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the title is a little more informative it'd help customers understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example.

Capture.JPG 

Moreover, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better sales.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, their expert review will be really beneficial for your Shopify store as they point out almost every little detail about your store and how you can fix them to ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. Also, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings.

I hope this helps. 

Have a nice day!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @AstroHouse,

The website looks great, very professional but unfortunately, even with the best looking website you can still struggle with sales.

I looked up @dogs.trainingg on Instagram but I couldn't find your ad. In regard to your product, I have seen this product multiple times before from other sellers. With products like this, if they are trending, it's great if you can be one of the first to sell the trending product and the quickest to ship and then get out before the trend is over. Here is the trend graph for this type of product.

For future products, I would recommend finding out what is currently trending and also using "Keywords Everywhere" to check out the search volume.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY, PRIZES EVERY WEEK!
You could win: a custom store banner, custom logo & favicon, 1 hour of store tweaks or a complete store re-design!
Click to enter the giveaway! FREE gift for everyone who signs up!
0 Likes