Would like some feedback on my store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello all, 

I am new to this forum and just launched my store (doing dropshipping and POD) with a few products.

Can you please give me your feedback on it? I am open to all critics.

I sell mugs, cups, and bowls. My store link: https://johanne-designs.com/

Thank you very much in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

As I have checked your site header is not proper 

oscprofessional_0-1604742092845.png

Banner text you can use with text overlay, Font should be change.

Refer this site 
https://www.tluxe.com/ 

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1415 71 240

Hello @Johanne2020, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

1. The header has some blank space. Put all the heading in a line. Fix the font discrepancies. Add an attractive banner image with bright colors. It looks faded. 

Screenshot (27).png

2. Increase the visibility of the search box. Make sure your search bar is easy for your customers to find. Don’t hide a small magnifying glass for them to click on if they really want to search.

3. Add Instagram Feed on the homepage.

4. Add About Us page. It is one of the most important pages on your customer's website. It is an opportunity where their visitors get to know their company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce themselves and the kind of business they do to their clients.

5. BFCM is coming. Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, follow & share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

6. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

7. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Please let me know what my reason for not getting but only a handful of sales is.

Can someone please give their opinion on why I’ve been open since July 2020 and I’ve had over 1,500 views but only sold maybe 9-11 things? I’ve advertised and advertised and it seems that people spend half a minute on my site and only a hand full even add to cart. I get it’s kind of bare, but I literally spell out my purpose and why I’m here and my passion for photography and my state it’s based on. I get it’s a small niche but there are people who no longer reside here who always want to see current life here. That’s the reason I started it. I took pics of old landmarks and posted on Facebook groups relevant to the state and they ate it up. Some even said I brought tears from the floor of memories I gave them. Then I offer calendars focused on the same landmark and I’ve sold 2 and literally last week. I just feel I’m looked at as over priced, but I specify multiple times the shipping is included. I spent so much time on this and it’s very discouraging people look at it like it’s just trash. Any suggestions? Hicinthestix.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
31 0 2

Wow, your store looks stunning, But You need some little Amendment...
Firstly, You need to add Discount...
Secondly, have you setup Automation for your store? Because Setting up automation for your store Helps in converting your active Visitors...
Thirdly, Adding Products review to trigger Buyer to purchase from your store

You also Need to Remove The powered by Shopify for Visitors not to know your Hosting and Also when they see such they might think you will shut down and run away with their money...Hope you understand?
Need more discussion on this, 
You can Initiate a Chat
I SELL VALUE FOR YOU

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
718 16 200

Hi @Johanne2020 !

Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
412 16 88

Hi @Johanne2020 welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.

Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.

Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!

Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
31 2 11

Hello @Johanne2020, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your store looks absolutely amazing no doubt there, the home page and layout visuals everything is great. But I was disappointed that your page SEO rating doesn't meet your page's good looks. Other than that I'd suggest if you try and make your store more engaging, introduce some offers. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little more organized it'd help customers understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

Moreover, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better sales.

Ca3pture.JPG

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, their expert review will be really beneficial for your Shopify store as they point out almost every little detail about your store and how you can fix them to ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. Also, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings.

I hope this helps. 

Have a nice day!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
390 41 130

Hi @Johanne2020

Have seen your site and have some comments for you:

- Add the sticky menu bar. 

-As you can see, the texts on the banner are quite hard to see, I think you should choose a different photo. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1605062534812.png

- When I click on the Quickview buttons, I'll be redirected to the product pages. Therefore, there're not Quickview buttons. 

I think you need to consider changing the texts or have a real Quickview button. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1605062734208.png

- Have seen your Instagram gallery and I think you can improve it by having a shoppable one. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery, it will help you create a shoppable gallery with ease. 

- On your product pages, you should:

+ Add sticky Add to Cart bar

+ Bold the title of the description section 

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods 

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices after purchasing. Check this app Drag and Drop PDF Invoice

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes