Would like some feedback on my store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello!

My store is live, but I need feedback. I use s-pocket.

Is there something I can do better?

I have not made sales yet and only 66 store visitores.https://elnicks.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Please evaluate and give me an opinion too.

Can someone please give their opinion on why I’ve been open since July 2020 and I’ve had over 1,500 views but only sold maybe 9-11 things? I’ve advertised and advertised and it seems that people spend half a minute on my site and only a hand full even add to cart. I get it’s kind of bare, but I literally spell out my purpose and why I’m here and my passion for photography and my state it’s based on. I get it’s a small niche but there are people who no longer reside here who always want to see current life here. That’s the reason I started it. I took pics of old landmarks and posted on Facebook groups relevant to the state and they ate it up. Some even said I brought tears from the floor of memories I gave them. Then I offer calendars focused on the same landmark and I’ve sold 2 and literally last week. I just feel I’m looked at as over priced, but I specify multiple times the shipping is included. I spent so much time on this and it’s very discouraging people look at it like it’s just trash. Any suggestions? Hicinthestix.com

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 4

Took Me A Solid 2-3 minutes to actually figure out what you or selling . A regular customer would have left already . No about us. I come to the front page and just see a game of thrones . What the average shipping times where u base I don't see anything like that anywhere.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
31 0 2

Wow, your store looks stunning, But You need some little Amendment...
Firstly You need to add favicon...
Secondly, have you setup Automation for your store? Because Setting up automation for your store Helps in converting your active Visitors..
Thirdly, Adding Products review

Need more discussion on this
You can Initiate a Chat
I SELL VALUE FOR YOU

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hello @hectorvanger, here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- In the header menu add the 'shop' option. Add 'about us' page. Add a 'collection' option.

- In the footer menu. Add shipping policy, privacy policy. Add social media links, contact us.

- On the homepage, add a banner image relevant to the product you are selling. Then display the collection- recommended product- testimonials or reviews.  

Some of the marketing tools that you can add to maximize customer engagement in your store:

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the losing customer to your store.

- Welcome customers to your store with welcome & discount popup.

- You can add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
34 1 11

Hello @hectorvanger, I hope you are doing well! 

Your store looks ok, you can improve your store by choosing a better and more engaging theme for your website and also if you want to improve your current design you can start off with the header by adding essential navigation buttons like products, about us, collection, shop, make a proper homepage don't show a product directly when the customers come, and lastly the unorganized products. People tend to on an organized place rather than an unorganized one.

I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places.

Moreover, you can fix your product title for better reach, a title must have the essential information about the product take Amazon’s titles for example. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, their expert review will be really beneficial for your Shopify store as they point out almost every little detail about your store and how you can fix them to ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. Also, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings.

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
753 17 209

Hi @hectorvanger !

Add About us page. 

Add  Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
428 16 92

Hi @hectorvanger welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. 

2. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!

Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes