Hi @alvieobrien welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The logo placement can be shifted from center to top left as many people recognize brand way faster when it's on left and also because we all are used to the concept of reading from left to right.
2. About Us and Contact Us pages should be added to the header menu this will help people understand why your brand is unique from other brands.
3. Create social media platforms and attach the links to the footer menu as digital media is the new norm this will help you to reach out In masses. Example Facebook Ads, Twitter etc.
4. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
6. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with good titles and posting them on different social media platforms will create an impression that you are the most knowledgeable and customers will look upto you for further knowledge.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!
Hey there, @alvieobrien!
All I have to say is “WOW!” Considering this is your first Shopify store, I’m impressed! It looks fantastic! Great job!
There are few things I found that will make it even better though.
First, there’s an easy fix: Favicon. You need to add one!
I’m not usually a fan of rotating hero images, but yours is done in a way that works. My biggest suggestion is to add the CTA button on the hero image itself. On desktop, the hero image pushes the CTA button down below the fold.
Your colors are playful and fun, and I love that it coordinates well.
For the banner, make sure it’s linked! I’ve seen many Shopify merchants have issues with low conversions, link a banner and increase sales dramatically. Use heatmaps (to see where people click) to see how many people have clicked on it assuming it’s linked.
On that same token, I would suggest linking your graphics on how to order. You would be surprised at the number of people who will think it’s linked.
Link your Instagram account from the homepage feature. Since you don’t have any other social media links, it’s important to make sure it’s linked.
My only suggestion is to update the image so that it matches the background color selected. Other than that, it’s pretty much perfect.
Your store is already looking amazing, and visitor behavior (heatmaps, for example) to see what your visitors experience and find ways to improve that experience. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, live chat and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps! Good luck!
Hello @alvieobrien ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.