Would like some feedback please!

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi, 

I just started my first ever Shopify store! It's a print on demand store.

The address is zooluprints.com

Any feedback is appreciated! 

Thanks a lot

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
113 5 25

Hi @alvieobrien welcome to Shopify family 

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. The logo placement can be shifted from center to top left as many people recognize brand way faster when it's on left and also because we all are used to the concept of reading from left to right.
2. About Us and Contact Us pages should be added to the header menu this will help people understand why your brand is unique from other brands.
3. Create social media platforms and attach the links to the footer menu as digital media is the new norm this will help you to reach out In masses. Example Facebook Ads, Twitter etc.
4.  Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5.  Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
6. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with good titles and posting them on different social media platforms will create an impression that you are the most knowledgeable and customers will look upto you for further knowledge.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
:gift:Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
116 21 80

Hey there, @alvieobrien

All I have to say is “WOW!” Considering this is your first Shopify store, I’m impressed! It looks fantastic! Great job!

There are few things I found that will make it even better though.

First, there’s an easy fix: Favicon. You need to add one! 

Moving on…

Homepage
I’m not usually a fan of rotating hero images, but yours is done in a way that works. My biggest suggestion is to add the CTA button on the hero image itself. On desktop, the hero image pushes the CTA button down below the fold.

Your colors are playful and fun, and I love that it coordinates well.

For the banner, make sure it’s linked! I’ve seen many Shopify merchants have issues with low conversions, link a banner and increase sales dramatically. Use heatmaps (to see where people click) to see how many people have clicked on it assuming it’s linked.

On that same token, I would suggest linking your graphics on how to order. You would be surprised at the number of people who will think it’s linked. 

Link your Instagram account from the homepage feature. Since you don’t have any other social media links, it’s important to make sure it’s linked.

Footer

• Newsletter subscription: Add some value to your subscription form. What do they get? Why do they want to subscribe? Would they get 10% off their next order? 
  • Contact Us: Make sure you have a phone number and/or email address available in a welcome message before the form. I would remove the phone number field - that’s a field where people will commonly abandon the form. I would highly recommend a live chat option to help people while they are still on your site. 
  • FAQ’s: This. is. AWESOME! The layout is wonderful, and it’s easy to read. My only suggestion is to use heatmaps to see where people are clicking. It’ll help you order your FAQs by most popular. 

Product Page
My only suggestion is to update the image so that it matches the background color selected. Other than that, it’s pretty much perfect. 

Your store is already looking amazing, and visitor behavior (heatmaps, for example) to see what your visitors experience and find ways to improve that experience. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, live chat and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck! 

Cheers - 

Danny

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @alvieobrien ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes