Would like to have feedback on my store :)

OGPremium
Excursionist
32 0 11

Hey, just finished my store and I would like to get some feedback on it

www.isandproofmat.com

Thanks!

0 Likes
Antdiy
Shopify Partner
49 2 13

Hello @OGPremium ,

Wish you all the best.

Congratulations on your store opening. It’s a pleasure to stumble upon your store. The design looks great, and the product looks great! But overall, I like the concept of a store. I like how you provide food recipes and try to connect with the audience. It's great and can definitely increase the trust of visitors. Pay tribute to this!

There is no doubt that you will design wisely in the right direction, and make some adjustments, you will be able to achieve the desired goal immediately.

I offer you some suggestions. I hope they can help you.

1. Header-with a header and a clear search bar to help users find the products they need. Examples of good titles
2. Picture number-make sure that each product has 3-4 pictures, because this will help someone decide whether to buy. Many products I see have only one product image on a page.
3. Page length-Your product sheet are very long, and you also need to scroll to the top button so that the viewer can easily jump to the top of the page with one click. Provide you with the best performance application link. Scroll to top
4. Shopping cart page: discount code, gift packaging, other shopping cart notes, delivery date picker, I agree to the terms and conditions, trust badge, etc. -Use these features on the shopping cart page to personalize the customer's shopping experience.
5. Finally, according to my point of view, you will have to create some urgency and social proof in the store (social proof-once you start getting sales).
As for urgency-
For example, I’m sure you’ve learned how Amazon can drive the rapid development of sales by showing the number of remaining products, upcoming sales, or by showing how fast they order products, so as to reach the minute.

If you want to sell more products, it is necessary to increase the urgency of marketing. Making people feel that they will miss the opportunity or lose it is an effective way to promote conversion.

Of course, you can also modify it by checking some guide websites, such as

Practical brand and website improvement suggestions 

ANTDIY is a dropshipping app that allows you to find all kinds of products to sell online, add them to your Shopify store, and start selling now. Never worry about packaging or shipping, and focus on developing your business.

Directly connected to the Alibaba platform, we provide you with access to billions of products. Our supply chain innovations enable us to offer you good prices by connecting you with suppliers from AliExpress,1688, and other platforms.

ANTDIY provides dropshippers with a one-stop solution to purchase cross-border products as simply and reliably as they do from local quality suppliers.
0 Likes
OGPremium
Excursionist
32 0 11

Well I have no food recipes on my website.. and I have only 1 product and it has 10 photos. I guess you used an automatic massage.

What app do you suggest to use for customize my shopping cart?

Thanks

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey The Sand Proof,

Below listed points would definitely help optimize your store:

• "Search bar" is not enabled in the store theme and hence,is missing from the homepage as well.
  • Favicon is a must for unique site identification.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Fayzmo
Shopify Partner
222 17 84

Hey @OGPremium, welcome to Shopify family

I have checked your website, and it seems pretty neat. I would like to share a couple of feedbacks:

1. Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers.
Do give a read to this article: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page

2. The main banner (header banner) at the homepage is blurred, please use a high-quality image.

3. I would suggest using a better website theme, as the homepage feels really empty now (a lot of white space). First impressions of your website really matter, and a visually good designed website will keep your shoppers more engaged rather than bouncing off.  

4. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.

5. Do add contact details and Return Policies at the bottom of your store page. This will help in safeguarding the trust of your customers.

6. Adding product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Low on Stock can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Having more graphic stickers rather than tags will stand out and grab customers' attention faster.

Do let me know if you require any more help, I'm happy to be of assistance.

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes