Would like to invite you to provide feedback for our new clothing shop. Very much appreciated.❤️

apzc
Tourist
6 0 2

Dear all,

My name is Gary.  I have set up an new online store to sell my designed knitwear.  I would like to invite you to provide feedback and suggestions for my online shop.

Here is the link:

https://appliedzcience.com/

Here are some of my questions:

- Is there not enough styles for sale?

- Do I need to add Lookbook section?

- Do I need to add something like Blog?

- Are there too many videos on my online shop?

Thank you so much for your time!

Gary, Founder of Applied Zcience

Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
730 73 131

Hi @apzc,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Frankly, your store is brilliant. It's dynamic, it has movement, it is organized intuitively and is very navigable. You've done a great job.

In terms of the website itself, I've only got a couple of points of feedback. First off, you may want to consider a proofreader/ copywriter to ensure that the grammar and terminology are all correct. You'd be surprised how this can discourage customers from placing their trust in you because attention to language and spelling is attention to detail!

Secondly, the other point to make is that your website is only one part of your customer's journey towards understanding and becoming a part of your brand. Consider this content marketing funnel:

20-09-8hwpu-9jm5l

What content you're going to create to engage and retain them every step of the way? You might find a blog or Youtube channel especially useful to this end.

I hope this all helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
471 46 157

Hi @apzc

Have seen your store! 
At first, I will answer your questions:

-  I think there are enough products for the new store now. 

- Yes, it would be great if you can a lookbook, but maybe move the lookbook to a specific page instead of on the homepage. 

- Absolutely, a blog page is a good way to engage with your customers. 

- Yes, I think you're having too many sections with big photos and banners. 

I'm not sure that you understand this image below. But maybe you can try to combine two sections on one. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1599557748858.png

And here is my view about your site: 

- It's hard to see this text. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1599558032671.png

- On product pages, you also have too many sections below. If you still want to keep those contents, you can try to add a sticky add to cart bar to keep your customers focus on purchasing. 

- Have seen your Instagram and it has good content. You can try to create an Instagram feed if you like. Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery if you like. It's very affordable and user-friendly. 

However, your store is amazing, and hope you will make it betters soon. 

Hope my view helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
Ali-92
Trailblazer
126 9 46

Hi @apzc 

Congratulations on making a really fine store. It looks very professional. Here is my feedback on your questions.

Initially, these are fine but eventually, I would suggest adding more styles. Variety always attracts customers.

I think a Lookbook section would be a fantastic addition to your website. Currently, the video stuff is a bit much though it's really amazing a lookbook section will add more relevancy to your product details.

- Do I need to add something like Blogs?

Yes, most definitely, A blog section will help you a lot with your organic Google rankings in the long run. You can release a weekly or bi-weekly blog to keep your visitors updated about the trends 

- Are there too many videos in my online shop?

First of all, you have done a really great job in adding videos, however, I agree that these are too many videos on the homepage. Instead, I would suggest distributing your videos into your other pages rather than putting all into the homepage.

Use the power of video content on your social media platforms particularly Facebook and Instagram (IGTV) and you will get high engagement. 

Also, do update your YouTube channel profile photo currently it is missing. 

Lastly, as soon as you launch your store and make some sales do integrate in-store marketing tactics to your store to give your audience a social proof. This will help in increasing your sales. and building up a customer relationship. Good Luck

Shopify Marketing Solutions: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes
Ali-92
Trailblazer
126 9 46

Hi @apzc 

Congratulations on making a really fine store. It looks very professional and complete. Here is my feedback on your questions.

Initially, the styles are fine but eventually, more variety should be added. Customers always appreciate more choices on what they like to buy.

Yes, a lookbook section would be a great addition. The homepage is the best page where you should add it. I would suggest replacing one of your videos with the Lookbook section.

- Do I need to add something like Blogs?

Yes, most definitely, A blog page will help your organic rankings in the long run. You can publish weekly/bi-weekly blogs to your visitors by giving them updates on the latest news, fashions, and trends on your product industry.

- Are there too many videos in my online shop?

The videos stuff is awesome however I agree that there are too many on the homepage. I would suggest distributing your videos among your other web pages instead of having them all on the homepage.

I have seen your YouTube channel. The profile photo is missing there. You can have your logo in it to make it completely optimized. 

Also, do add a live chat widget on your website. Lastly, as soon as you launch your store and get some conversions, do integrate some kind of social proof to establish it among your visitors. This will help in improving your sales. Also, I would suggest adding any method to collect the emails of your website visitors so that you can remarket your offers to them. Good Luck

Shopify Marketing Solutions: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
apzc
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi Hyde,

Thank you so much.  This is very informative!

Thanks,

Gary

0 Likes
apzc
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi ConveyLego0612,

Thanks,

Gary

0 Likes
apzc
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi Droppersstop,

Thanks,

Gary

0 Likes
apzc
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi Ali-92,

Thanks,

Gary