Would love any feedback for Tall Reali-tees!

Highlighted
2 0 0

Yesterday, I went live with my Shopify site, Tall Reali-tees (https://tallrealitees.com/)...an online shop offering tall-inspired graphic t-shirts and designs.  I have a separate content website that was created for tall women and already gets a lot of traffic from search engines.  My plan is to utilize that site's traffic to funnel to my products on Tall Reali-tees, plus other typical strategies to drive traffic.

I don't have many products up and running yet, but I have a lot of ideas and will be adding more very soon.

This is my first online shop, and I would love any feedback/criticism/comments that you may have.

Thank you!

Robyn

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Robyn-O,

It's a cool concept with a niche and a clear intended audience, those are all great things! I think you've done a great job with your website so far. 

One thing I was looking for and couldn't find, was if your t-shirts are made longer than an average t-shirt? If it is, I think that would be a great selling point. One of the main pains tall people express (I know this because I have tall family members) is that their clothing is not long enough, they end up needing to size up to increase the length but then it's oversized everywhere else. That and then after one wash it shrinks up and is too short again.

More product options would be great, as you mentioned you are already working on that so that is great.

My only other piece of advice would be to spend some time on your SEO. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Best of luck!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

@EcomGeeks,

Thanks for the reply!  That's the one thing about my shirts...I would like to offer a true tall size, however, I'm doing print-on-demand and they don't offer tall sizes.  At 6'1", I definitely understand your thought that a true tall size would make a great selling point.  Maybe one day I can create custom tall sizes.    I did go with a brand and style of t-shirt that I personally know is long enough for me as well as most other tall people.  My hope is that having a size chart showing the length will help customers determine the correct size.  Maybe I could add a note in the product description that points out that the shirts will fit true to size for tall people and have plenty of length.

I plan on working on the SEO soon.  Thanks for the video link!  I will definitely check it out.

Robyn

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
38 0 11

Hello @Robyn-O, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your store looks absolutely amazing no doubt there, the home page and layout visuals everything is great. But I was disappointed that your website's header is very huge. Other than that I'd suggest if you try and make your store more engaging, introduce some offers. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little more organized it'd help customers understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example.

Moreover, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better sales.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion.

I hope this helps.

0 Likes