Would love any possibly feedback on either of my stores thank you!

1 0 0

VIP-Value.com

Magic-Skincare.com

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
317 14 47

Hello, @jwosiason420!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! I've gone ahead and taken a look through your storefront, https://vip-value.com and I have a few suggestions for you that I think could improve your website overall. 

Graphics and Content:

• My first impression of your website was that it seems quite busy. It's hard to concentrate on the products or promotions when there is a lot to look at. Reducing the amount of graphics, pop-up windows and text content can ease first time visitors and encourage them to come back. When there is too much to look at, it can be very overwhelming for customers. 
  • Pop-up windows, when it is difficult to access or leave a website - it hinders a visitor from wanting to come back to your website again or even to purchase from your website in the first place.
  • The text and the graphics that you want to keep on your storefront should match or mesh well with one another. For graphics, I would recommend sticking to the same style of imagery, or following your store's colour scheme. When it comes to fonts, you shouldn't use more than 2 font styles. The rule of thumb is to use 2 different font styles, any more than that can make a storefront look unprofessional. 

Products:

• It is hard to see a clear vision as to what you would like this business to be. If you are wanting to sell a wide variety of products, you would want to make sure that all of your products fall into the same category or follow the same niche. Finding a product niche will help strengthen your business and improve conversion. Again, it can feel very overwhelming when there is too much to look at. 
  • Because dropshipping and vendor/supplier businesses have become quite popular in recent years, it's important to find a way to stand out from other online stores who are selling the same products as you are. I would suggest looking into creating your own product photography to give a sense of originality to your storefront and really create a more professional online store.
    • You can look into simplifying some of your product titles and descriptions as well. For example, "Spin Decision-Making Pen Office Staff Stress Relievers Toys Desk Decor" could be changed to something like, "Stress Reliever Toy." The extra wording and decorative language in the title and product descriptions takes a way from the product itself. These aspects can be narrowed down so that customers can decide quickly if the product fits their needs or not.

Information Pages:

• There are a lot of different pages linked to your navigation menu and your footer. These pages can be condensed quite a bit so that the message you're trying to convey is clear and your website is easy to navigate. For example, your Return Policy, Privacy Policy, and Terms Of Service pages can all be condensed into one page. The same could be done with your Delivery & Shipping and your Track Your Package pages.

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Astronaut
749 46 170

Hey Magic-skincare,

Both the stores are quite classy, but some features in them are missing or unclear so kindly pay attention to those for making your store more professional.  

Coming to the first store, 

• Logo should be more clear.
  • Make a seperate page for all discounted items.
  • Add social connectivity to the site footer.

And also, the second store needs some changes like:

• Favicon should be added for better representation.
  • Login account is a must for ecommerce purposes.
  • Social links should be added for better customer engagement. 

Finally, I would like to recommend some apps for a better conversion rate and  customer search experience 

• For engaging users, building customer loyalty and increasing conversions, you can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners in a variety of above-mentioned ways.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your stores become even better than before.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 25 99

Hi @jwosiason420 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

After looking I couldn't find a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

Did you think about adding a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

Another thing you might want to add is a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

By the way, I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course (I'm not selling anything) that might help you optimize your store.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes

Dear jwosiason420,

Congratulations for your store(Magic-Skincare.com)

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

2. Optimize your footer having two instagram

3. Add Testimonials

4. Do some basic seo

5. Use silo structure in menu 

6. Optimize your product page with more information

There are other areas you need to work. Need help please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/enquiry

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes