Would love feedback on my page

1 0 0
Hello,
Would love general feedback on the look and feel of my website
www.The-casual-mama.myshopify.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

You have a great looking store and there are a few finishing touches I recommend working on. 

I recommend adding a custom domain name. That’s a great trust signal and can also help you improve your SEO. You can register a domain through NameCheap.com or GoDaddy.com or similar. Then connect your domain to your Shopify store, as explained in this guide: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/domains/add-a-domain/using-existing-domains/transferring-domains

Consider also using a professional email address [such as sales@yourdomain.com] instead of free one. It’s a great way to build trust as an established business. You can create a custom email address matching your domain with G-Suite - learn how to do it here: https://youtu.be/j_0ho2PUyTI

Here are a few guides that might help:

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Rock Paper Copy 

✅ Get FREE website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1787 28 194

Hello,

I  Just had look into your website, I have few suggestions on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

And you can add the item reviews, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy.
I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
Since customers are critical, giving previous customers a chance to end up your backers can enable you to pick up their certainty. That, as well as you can get awesome bits of knowledge, bring down your arrival rates and increment activity to your site.
And the next one is Why not use a different filter bar? filter bar looking too lengthy.
You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer.
Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation.
They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1228 71 258

Hey The-casual-mama,

The header needs some modification. The search bar along with the login and sign up should be shifted to the top right of the header beside the cart for a more logical store look. Apart from that, some other points to be noted for store improvement are as follows:

1. The logo and the central banner needs to be shifted slightly upwards to avoid the unwanted empty space on the header top.
  2. Favicon is missing, which is very much necessary for site identification.
  3. More social links need to be added to the footer apart from Facebook and Instagram to enhance connectivity.
  4. All discounted products need to be added in a seperate "Sale" section.
  5. Instagram images and testimonials need to be added for better brand promotion.
  6. Reviews need to be added below each product to improve customer choice.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store gets improved leading to a lot more sales.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
731 29 92

Hey @CasualMama 

I would like to suggest:-

1. Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.
  2. And for conversion, you need to engage your visitors coming on your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention.
  3. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.
  4. Add web push notifications which will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention.

If you want to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hey @CasualMama,

I love your logo shirts, so cute! One of the things I would suggest is that you offer some buy now, pay later options for customers on your website.  I work for Klarna and it allows them to split up their payments with no interest and its helping increase conversions by 44% and increase average order value. Here is a little more information about how it works. 

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this can help you some!

Samantha

0 Likes