Would love feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0
I am relatively new to shopify and dropshiiping POD products. I have put a lot of effort Into my store. I have placed ads for my products (as strategically as possible) I am getting about 30-40 visitors a day while also building a brand for myself on facebook and instagram. Although I am getting visitors, I am not converting at all. I'm not sure if it's my products, my interface, my audience, or something else. Any feedback on my store would be amazing, THANK YOU

Www.digmyduds.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Digmyduds,

Here are a few of my opinions on your stores

1. You could consider changing the font as I think it's kinda hard to read, especially white text on black background

2. Should re-format the product details. Align Price and Product Title to make all price tag in one line. Change the Price to another color, not white

Screenshot at Feb 15 12-12-39.png

3. On product pages, you should use product images with the same size. Add more content to your product page such as testimonial, product review, video, etc, make your product page more interesting to viewers

Screenshot at Feb 15 12-15-42.png

4. Make your brand trusted with more information and promising in your About Us page, use photo, images, dynamic content rather than plain text

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0
Thank you so much! This was very helpful
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Dig My Duds,

The search bar alongwith the Login and Signup buttons should be placed on the top right of the header beside the cart instead of the top left. A central banner should be added beside the dropdown menu to impart a more professional and decent store look. Other essential points for store optimization are as follows:

1. More social links need to be added apart from Facebook and Instagram for better connectivity.
  2. They must be placed in the footer itself to make it look well organized.
  3. "About Us" section is quite basic. Try adding more detailed information for better site familiarity.
  4. The newsletter should be shifted to the footer instead.
  5. Footer links should be placed to the left, newsletter to the right while, social links should be placed below both of them.
  6. Product reviews are a must below each item for better customer choice.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store becomes capable of driving a lot more sales shortly.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes