So my store is live and has been for about a week and a half. I’ve gotten a few orders but it’s slow. I spend more on ads than I’m making and I’m okay with that for now but would like honest opinions on my store and products.
I get about 40-60 visitors a day btw and that’s with an ad I’m running. Spending about $12/day on ads.
www.mochababybliss.com is my site. Let me know your thoughts. oh! I sell personalized baby items with homemade designs.
Just have a look at your store and I think your store has to improve something:
- Just a small error but have to fix
- Love the stories including the CTA buttons.
- I see both your gallery and Insta, why it only has six? Or did you try to make it shoppable>
- The product pages are quite long, maybe your customers don't want to scroll too much. It would be great if you can short those pages.
- Don't spend too much on ads, try to use ways like social networks,...
This is my view, and hope it helps!
Your Instagram feed will look still amazing when it has a suitable layout.
There're many third-party apps that help you create a shoppable feed. I've seen this app a month ago on the trending apps
Try to check it out if you like!
Hey there @Mochababybliss1 Here's what I suggest -
1. You're not using HD images in your store! Don't do that.
2. As we scroll down, you're using big fonts, don't do that too. Try and reduce the font size and make it look smooth and clean!
3. I guess you forgot to add a favicon to your store!
I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations!
We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy!
As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!
It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce!
Ps. We're just a message away!
Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-.
Hi @Mochababybliss1 !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.