Would love feedback on my store!

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi everyone-

So my store is live and has been for about a week and a half. I’ve gotten a few orders but it’s slow. I spend more on ads than I’m making and I’m okay with that for now but would like honest opinions on my store and products.

I get about 40-60 visitors a day btw and that’s with an ad I’m running. Spending about $12/day on ads.

www.mochababybliss.com is my site. Let me know your thoughts. oh! I sell personalized baby items with homemade designs. 

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
147 9 50

Hi @Mochababybliss1

Just have a look at your store and I think your store has to improve something:

- Just a small error but have to fix 

ConveyLego0612_0-1599528927337.png

- Love the stories including the CTA buttons.

- I see both your gallery and Insta, why it only has six? Or did you try to make it shoppable>

- The product pages are quite long, maybe your customers don't want to scroll too much. It would be great if you can short those pages. 

- Don't spend too much on ads, try to use ways like social networks,... 

This is my view, and hope it helps!

Thank you,

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Thank you so much! I’ll add more of my IG feed..I thought six looked nice and didn’t want to bombard the audience but I’ll definitely add more! I have no idea how to make my feed shop able but I’ll look into that and you’re right my descriptions are super long...thanks for all of this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
147 9 50

Hi @Mochababybliss1

Your Instagram feed will look still amazing when it has a suitable layout. 

There're many third-party apps that help you create a shoppable feed. I've seen this app a month ago on the trending apps 

https://apps.shopify.com/instagram-shop-by-allfetch

Try to check it out if you like!

Thank you,

1 Like
Highlighted

Hey @Mochababybliss1  what kind of ads do you run?

Do you run remarketing?

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Checking it out right now! Thank you so much! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Hey there I’m honestly not familiar with Re marketing ads...I’ve only had four sales. Now I have readjusted my audience and placements based on who those four customers were ...maybe that’s what you mean by Re marketing?

i do primarily fb ads and I dabble in IG promotions. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey there @Mochababybliss1 Here's what I suggest - 

1. You're not using HD images in your store! Don't do that. 

cats.jpg

2. As we scroll down, you're using big fonts, don't do that too. Try and reduce the font size and make it look smooth and clean! 

3.  I guess you forgot to add a favicon to your store! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!

It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce! 

Ps. We're just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
424 27 127

Hi @Mochababybliss1 !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
  2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable. 
  3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. 
  4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
  5. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
  6. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  7. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
  8. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
  9. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
  10. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
  11. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes