Would love feedback on our chocolate website!

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello!

We are a relatively new, local to Rochester, NY, craft (bean-to-bar) chocolate company.  We would love feedback on our site!  We do the bulk of our volume in free delivery on Saturdays in the Rochester area but also ship all over the US.  Since it's summer time, shipping is expensive and will be reduced once we can offer 2 day shipping without icepacks so we are aware of the high shipping costs - and they are warranted.

We would love feedback on content.  Is it clear?  Are you left with questions?  Are there products we could offer?  Is local delivery clear?  Any recommendations?

www.acraftchocolate.com

Thanks!
Erin

A.Craft Chocolate

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
407 0 106

Hi @Acraftchocolate !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

I love your store, the images are very good and eye-appealing. You have a very good logo, and the color scheme of the store is amazing!

You have done a great job!

1. Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.

2. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

3. I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

4. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

5. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

6. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

7. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

8. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

9. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> Check this image https://snipboard.io/RoExyV.jpg, Show products in equal manner.
-> Home page looking good but product page looking not well.
-> I suggest you can add vedio related to your product functionality like your store banner image. More than 50% visitors think to purchase depends on the vedio, Customers feel like they understand the products you sell, they’re more likely to take a chance on spending their money. Video clears up a lot of that confusion.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like